Paulding.com

*****Missing Person******

My Talent Agent, Julie Martin's Daughter is missing!!!!

Here is the flyer with information.

Please repost to your profile and so on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prayers for her safe return home!!!!!

missing.jpg

Edited by princess7

Did she make it home and then leave again or did she not even make it home? What area of Marietta is her work in?

How can we make it bigger I cant read it. But prayers being said for safe return home.I will pass it on.

If you click on the poster it will make it a little bit larger.

I'm guessing she went home changed clothes and headed out for the date with the guy Sam. No one has seen her since she left work in Marietta to head home to change for the date mentioned. location is Near the Square in Marietta.

I'm guessing she went home changed clothes and headed out for the date with the guy Sam. No one has seen her since she left work in Marietta to head home to change for the date mentioned. location is Near the Square in Marietta.

I know this is not a big deal either way but is she a teen or 20 the topic says teen but the flyer says 20. Again not that it matters just want all the facts staright in case someone aske me about it as I pass it on.

This is my worst fear! Prayers for this girl and her family!

AMEN!!!

I haven't seen anything about this on the news. That is the families greatest asset to getting the word out.

(Julie, is this the same agent you gave me the name & number for? It doesn't sound familiar. Just wondering.

I am going to PM you my email address for you want to email me the flyer)

It was posted on my Facebook by a friend of mine.

She looks so familiar too.

Can you post it on my FB for people to see? I don't know how.

She does look familiar.

THANKS!

(Julie, is this the same agent you gave me the name & number for? It doesn't sound familiar. Just wondering.

I am going to PM you my email address for you want to email me the flyer)

Yes it is the same agent I gave you information for a few weeks back. I just sent you an email with the flyer.

As a mother I am so very concerned with getting this information out. The more people that knows she is missing and is looking the better.

I could only imagine one of mine missing. I would be totally lost!!!!!!!!!

This is my worse nightmare too. I don't understand why this hasn't been plastered across the news. I have a 23 yr. old daughter and a 19 yr old son. I would not be able to lay my head down at night till I could find them...

Word has it that a few people have contacted the news stations to get the word out.

Thanks to all that have reposted and are keeping the Martin family in your prayers!!!!!

Without drawing any conclusions about this case, but after making a quick law enforcement call I'll say this....

If the news put every report of a missing adult on the air, it would set a dangerous precedent. They typically wait for a law enforcement request because most "missing" adults turn out to be missing on purpose. There is no law enforcement request in this case.

AND this is apparently not the first incident of this individual going missing, which gives LEO reason for pause.

Still this is a good venue to seek information for the family.

Without drawing any conclusions about this case, but after making a quick law enforcement call I'll say this....

If the news put every report of a missing adult on the air, it would set a dangerous precedent. They typically wait for a law enforcement request because most "missing" adults turn out to be missing on purpose. There is no law enforcement request in this case.

AND this is apparently not the first incident of this individual going missing, which gives LEO reason for pause.

Still this is a good venue to seek information for the family.

Are you directly related to this person? I only ask because if not I don't feel it is your place to tell everyone that.

Dont know if its his/her place but that information could be very helpful to know. Someone made it public so maybe law enforcement wants the info out. ANYTHING at this point that can bring the young lady home is important...Regardless if she left on her own or worse, getting her home should be all that matters.

Edited by Tropical Breezes
Are you directly related to this person? I only ask because if not I don't feel it is your place to tell everyone that.

I wouldn't think it would matter to anyone if that is told. All that matters is that she is found and found soon. ANY information that can be helpful should be told.