Paulding.com

For all you camo-lovin' doggie fans...

Of course your dog can support Breast Cancer Awareness...

Camo Doggie Tanks at PAK in Pink

Picture225.png

$19.95, Small 5-10 lbs., Med 11-23 lbs., Lg 24-45 lbs.

To date, Save The Tatas has donated $313,000 to several organizations for breast cancer research. Emphasis is currently devoted to the Concern Foundation, which funds dedicated cancer researchers. PAK in Pink is a matching partner, so each time we make a purchase we also match the donation from Save The Tatas to their foundation, who distributes the monies. Will be posting other new items soon!

LOVE IT ANITA!!! :D

I need to come by and pick up another pair of the Diabetic Socks for my Dad.

I got him some for Christmas and he LOVES them! They keep the moisture away from his feet, which is part of why I purchased them as well. I'll be by in the next week or so and pick up a pair. He has everything and actually asked for more of them, so I'm glad I found something not only that he likes, but that are GREAT for his feet! Thanks for carrying them!!! :wub:

If you are a diabetic and have issues with your feet, these socks are MUST!!!! ;) :D

Scarlet

LOVE IT ANITA!!! :D

I need to come by and pick up another pair of the Diabetic Socks for my Dad.

I got him some for Christmas and he LOVES them! They keep the moisture away from his feet, which is part of why I purchased them as well. I'll be by in the next week or so and pick up a pair. He has everything and actually asked for more of them, so I'm glad I found something not only that he likes, but that are GREAT for his feet! Thanks for carrying them!!! :wub:

If you are a diabetic and have issues with your feet, these socks are MUST!!!! ;) :D

Scarlet

Thanks Scarlet! I'll look forward to your visit!!!