Paulding.com

I just compared some of my prices with the big box retailer that have geeks that drive Volkswagen Bugs.

The majority of the repairs that I provide involve data recovery and reinstalling the operating system. My charge for data recovery plus installing the OS is $130. (A small travel fee may apply depending on your location). The others guys data recovery begins at $259 and it's $130 for installing the OS for a total of $389. This price is for their in-store service. I pick-up and deliver. You can save yourself $259 by using A Friendly Geek.

All services provided by A Friendly Geek cost less when compared to the other guys.

Are you available tody??? We are having computer problems, a laptop & a desktop. System Restore did NOT solve the problem. My computer while on AOL it keeps shutting down, shutting down AOL, that is, not the computer.

Are you available tody??? We are having computer problems, a laptop & a desktop. System Restore did NOT solve the problem. My computer while on AOL it keeps shutting down, shutting down AOL, that is, not the computer.

I am available today. Give me a call. 404-234-2703

Mike