Paulding.com

Steve Lee of Mableton died yesterday

Please keep the family and friends of Steve Lee in your prayers. Steve died suddenly yesterday, and we are all still trying to make heads or tails of this tragedy.

Steve is survived by his wife Tammy, they had no children; his siblings; and the many, many friends he made at Lee Motor Company in Mableton.

Obituary

Steve Lee, 59, of Austell passed away Thursday, June 25, 2009. Funeral Services will be 3:00 p.m. Sunday in the Chapel of West Cobb Funeral Home & Crematory with Rev. Eddie Barton officiating. Interment will be in Barber Cemetery. Mr. Lee was self employed as a Property Manager and was formerly employed with Lee Motor Company in Mableton. He was a graduate of South Cobb High School and was a member of the NRA, an avid Harley rider and loved animals of all kind. He was also a former super gas racer with the NHRA. Mr. Lee was of the Baptist faith. He is preceded in death by his parents, Lewis and Louise Lee. Mr. Lee is survived by his wife, Tammy Houston Lee of Austell; brother and sister-in-law, Sid and Ramona Lee of Carrollton; and sister, Sharon Aenchbacher of Acworth; several nieces and nephews. The family will receive friends at the funeral home Saturday, June 27, 2009 from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Donations can be made to the American Cancer Society, Local Chapter, 1825 Barrett Lakes Blvd, Suite 28, Kennesaw, GA 30144. Online guest book available at www.westcobbfuneralhome.com.

I grew up in Mableton and the family moved out in the middle 80's, I remember the name "Lee Motor Company" but, of course I was not old enough to purchase any cars. Lee was a few years (quite a few years actually) older than me. Prayers for the Family & Friends.