Paulding.com

Love's Seafood Restaurant 2 more Days Only!

To Our Friends,

:( Sad to say, Love's Seafood Restaurant will open for 2 more days, on Friday 6/26/2009 from 4p-9p and Saturday 6/27/2009 from 4p-9p. We have enjoyed cooking for you this past year at our location. Your warm comments have meant so much to me, you just don't know. I only in the past week have read all the Love's Seafood comments on PCom and I must say, it made it much worst for me to make this decision. You all have been so wonderful to us.

If you would like to remain in contact with us for when we do return, please PM me your email contact info or complete the contact info at www.loves-seafood.com.

We hope to see you this weekend for "One Last Meal" with the Love's. I will be posting all specials late tonight for you all!

The Love's

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!! We love you!!!!! Dang!!!!! I am reallllllly bumbed to hear this.

You must know that you serve THE best seafood in Paulding County! And your warmth and the warmth of your kids and staff was wonderful.

Please come back....SOON!!!!!

To Our Friends,

:( Sad to say, Love's Seafood Restaurant will open for 2 more days, on Friday 6/26/2009 from 4p-9p and Saturday 6/27/2009 from 4p-9p. We have enjoyed cooking for you this past year at our location. Your warm comments have meant so much to me, you just don't know. I only in the past week have read all the Love's Seafood comments on PCom and I must say, it made it much worst for me to make this decision. You all have been so wonderful to us.

If you would like to remain in contact with us for when we do return, please PM me your email contact info or complete the contact info at www.loves-seafood.com.

We hope to see you this weekend for "One Last Meal" with the Love's. I will be posting all specials late tonight for you all!

The Love's

I am sorry to hear this. :(

I know Love's Seafood will be missed as well as the AWESOME fellowship! :wub:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was ok when I heard about Ed McMahan. Kind of sad about Farrah. Truly wowwed when I hear about MJ, but I don't think I can handle this. I am going to cry. :cray: What are we going to do? Where will we go? Who's gonna feed us? Why? Why? Why? I am sorry I am being so selfish but you made me this way. Your food touch a spot in my gut where no food has gone before and I will have to say won't be touched again. We will be there Friday night. Save some crab legs for me and the misses and cook up those catfish bites for the little one. You will truly be missed. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh my gosh, we are so sorry to read this, as we love your food and service. We will miss that awesome seafood you make, oh the crab claws, the gumbo, the fried shrimp, fried fish, oh my gosh, you will be so very missed by many.

Please come back soon!