Paulding.com

My darling Ashton,

I miss you my darling angel. When I said that I would love you forever, I did not know that you were going to leave me the next morning. So honey, no matter how long it takes, know that I will always love you and we will be together again.

Many times my voice has had to speak for you this past year. Now, I am going to try and convey what you would have in your heart for all those that loved you.

Love, Nana

For our dear friends and family...

HE IS GONE

You can shed tears that he is gone

Or you can smile because he has lived

You can close your eyes and pray that he will come back

Or you can open your eyes and see all that he has left

Your heart can be empty because you can't see him

Or you can be full of the love that you shared

You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday

Or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday

You can remember him and only that he is gone

Or you can cherish his memory and let it live on

You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back

Or you can do what he would want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

written 1981

David Harkins 1959 -

Silloth, Cumbria, UK

Denise,

I only know you through what I have read on here, but your words are always so beautiful and so full of love. You have been an inspiration to so many and I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Ladythatkicks (Beverly)

I can see you there, Denise. Can you think of something I can make for you? We can make pillows from Ashton's shirts or whatever you want. :wub:

Hi Hun,

Yes I do lurk a lot don't I? ^_^ Sorry I have not had much to say or contacted anyone personally, but I think in truth that I am still in shock. Most of the time I am signed on to p.com and reading. There are times I can be seen reading a thread, but quickly move to another.

I was told about your offer and I mentioned it to Phillip. He is excited about the idea of the pillows. I have to admit, I was more excited about the chance to see you again. You are so kind and the pillows you made Ashton were used often.

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts. Just give me a hollar when you are able to do it. Hugs to you and your mom... hope she is doing well.

Take care and God bless,

:wub: Denise