Paulding.com

Ashton Evans Bass, age 6, of Dallas, GA, passed away on Wednesday, June 10, 2009. He was born September 20, 2002, in Cobb County. Ashton was preceded in death by his brother, Tristen Allen Bass, great-grandmother, Louise Chastain, and uncle, Phillip Aaron Bass. Ashton had recently graduated from Kindergarten at Russom Elementary School. He was an avid Yu-Gi-Ou and Pokemon fan.

Survivors include his father, James Allen Evans; mother & step-father, Tamsen Louise Bass Morgan & Shannon Morgan of Dalton; grandparents, Phillip & Denise Bass of Dallas; great-grandparents, William J. & Barbara Bass of Powder Springs, and James Elmer Chastain of Lula.

Funeral services will be held on Saturday, June 13, 2009, at 3:00 pm, from Clark Funeral Home Chapel, with Pastor Keith Gunter officiating. Interment will follow in Peaceful Meadows Memorial Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Friday from 4:00 pm until 8:00 pm.

Flowers are accepted or donations may be made to, Scottish Rite Children’s Medical Center, 1001 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30342.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

Edited by Clark Funeral Home

God Rest Your Sweet Little Soul Ashton.

Will someone please tell the Grandparents, On the day of graduation Ms. Burgers class gave out to each child a Sheet or a large pillow case with each child's hand print. If the grandparents or the Mother do not have this or only have one, I would love to cut out Ashton's handprint for him and pass on.

Please let me know.

Hello Everyone! This is Patricia, Denises' younger sister. My family and I just wanted to Thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. And for all the donations you are making to help them. I don't live close to Denise, So I don't get to see her often, But I love her. And I am so Thankful that she has such dear friends and Ashton had people who don't even know him that loved him. He was a sweet boy. My granddaughter loved playing with him and talking to him when he was younger. Denise is OK, And Of course Phillip is trying to be the Rock. They have been through a lot , But God only gives us what we can handle. And I have to say, I have found just how strong Denise is through all this. Once again, Thank all of you for everything you have done or are planning to do on Ashtons' behalf. God Bless All of you. Without even knowing it, Our family has been blessed by all of you. Thanks, Pat.

Hello Everyone! This is Patricia, Denises' younger sister. My family and I just wanted to Thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. And for all the donations you are making to help them. I don't live close to Denise, So I don't get to see her often, But I love her. And I am so Thankful that she has such dear friends and Ashton had people who don't even know him that loved him. He was a sweet boy. My granddaughter loved playing with him and talking to him when he was younger. Denise is OK, And Of course Phillip is trying to be the Rock. They have been through a lot , But God only gives us what we can handle. And I have to say, I have found just how strong Denise is through all this. Once again, Thank all of you for everything you have done or are planning to do on Ashtons' behalf. God Bless All of you. Without even knowing it, Our family has been blessed by all of you. Thanks, Pat.

Hi Pat-

We're thinking of you, too. The loss this last year has been unthinkable for your entire family. My sympathies to you and to all the other siblings on both sides go out in full force. May God be with you all.