Paulding.com

Ashton Bass has passed away: 6/10/09 *UPDATE ADDED*

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no words that I can say to ease this family's pain right now. This is such a shock!

Denise and Phillip (and other family and friends) hugs and prayers are all I have to offer right now. May God continue to give you a peace that surpasses all understanding.

May God bless his family now as they cope with this loss. Please remember that God does not deal us anything we cannot handle. This sweet baby is in heaven now with no worries or pain. God Bless this family and everyone touched by his story. I know I wikll forever be impacted just by the strength of this family in all their struggles. LL-if they need anything please let us know!

My heart is broken, RIP sweet Angel......There have been so many days that Denise's words of strength and faith have carried me Thur my bad times. She and "Papa" remarkable people. I pray for peace and comfort at this sad time.

As I sit with tears rolling down my face, my heart is breaking for this family and all that have been touched by this story. I pray that god will give the bass family strength to endure this and the coming days and that he will give them a peace that passes all understanding. As I told my3crazyboys this morning it is important that we focus on god during this tragdy as he is in control. We must praise him for the joy he allowed Ashton to bring and the time we had togeher. It's is so easy to sit and question why but really we need to be asking what. What can do for the bass family and what is it that god is teaching us.

Denis and phillip please know that you are loved and that if you need anything this awesome group is here for you.

Ashton may you rest in peace and love and enjoy every minute of being with your loved ones. We will see you again one day.

With much love,

Ashely Izabella and Ava Kate

God bless!!!

I am so sorry! I was reading his story last week. I got hooked and ended up spending a whole day reading, crying and praying. I was deeply touched and admire this family for all their strength. I was so happy to read that he hugged her. Tears of joy were rolling down my face. I will continue to keep them all in my prayers. Although I didn't know them personally I'd still like to go to the funeral. Ashton touched many many hearts.

OMG...I can't even breath. Hubby was the at the scene with Olive Oyl just as the accident happened and helped get him out of the car, he hasn't been the same since. I have no idea how I'm going to tell him. This is bad!!! This poor family, what more can they endure?

RIP little man.

As soon as I saw this thread, you are the 1st person I thought of (besides Denise of course)

I was very saddened for the family, but also very worried for your dear sweet hubby.

Along with the prayers I am sending up for Ashton's family, I'll also be praying for your hubby. :wub:

As soon as I saw this thread, you are the 1st person I thought of (besides Denise of course)

I was very saddened for the family, but also very worried for your dear sweet hubby.

Along with the prayers I am sending up for Ashton's family, I'll also be praying for your hubby. :wub:

Thank you, I think they are all going to need it. :wub:

First off I would like to send my condolences to the family for their tragic loss.

Secondly I want to ask if the family needs any financal assistance. I ask since I don't personally know them and know that this could be an issue at this time of loss for many families.

May GOD fill the hole in their heart with love and comfort and may time heal their pain.

Good point Tow...

Liberty Lady...PLEASE let me know if they need any financial assistance and I will do a Gift Auction and will be a drop off point for any donations to help. Also, I'm happy to make a dish and take it to them. I just saw the address. Thanks for posting that.

Denise, Both Bruce and I are so very sad to hear that Ashton has passed away. Our prayers are with you and your family. Ashton is at peace now and his struggle is over, but it doesn't make it any easier or less sad. I didn't get online this morning and went to visit with ShippWreck and she told me when I got there. I was in shock and called Bruce and could tell he was crying as he had already read the news. We are all here for you. :wub:

Lots of Hugs and Love,

Scarlet and Bruce

My heart aches so bad for Denise and Phillip. They were truly Ashton's angels on earth, and they made his life so happy during his time with them. God bless Ashton, Denise and Phillip. No words can help, but feel God's arms around you; I know he is there and has been there during Ashton's brief life here. :wub: We are all crying with you.

This just breaks my heart. Ashton is the reason I became hooked on P.com. I always had to check everyday after the accident to see how he was doing. I never got the privilege of meeting this brave little man. To the Bass family: my thoughts and prayers are with you in the tough up coming days.

RIP sweet angel.

Oh, no, I haven't had my computer on all day, this breaks my heart. He was such a sweet little man. I am saddened that I didn't get to spend more time with him. Enjoy every moment of life you have with someone, you never know when it will be gone.

Phillip and Denise, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Please let me know if you need anything.

RIP, sweet baby boy