Paulding.com

Ashton Bass has passed away: 6/10/09 *UPDATE ADDED*

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prayers going up for the family. Other than that, I'm at a loss as to what to say. I can not imagine the pain of loosing a child.

Absolutely heartbreaking!

LL, what can we do to help?

I think maybe food would be appropriate (I would guess lots of family and friends would be visiting and I know that's something easy that everybody can provide to make it easier on Denise) and cards of course and just love. A phone call would be wonderful (I will give you a phone number to call if you pm me) just of love and support and prayers. LOTS of prayers. There is still another couple of people I need to call before they read it on here. When I have funeral information, I will post it for everybody.

I think maybe food would be appropriate (I would guess lots of family and friends would be visiting and I know that's something easy that everybody can provide to make it easier on Denise) and cards of course and just love. A phone call would be wonderful (I will give you a phone number to call if you pm me) just of love and support and prayers. LOTS of prayers. There is still another couple of people I need to call before they read it on here. When I have funeral information, I will post it for everybody.

LL- If you are scheduling nights for food. I can have pizza deliverd one day for lunch or dinner. Just pm and let me know when and the address for it to go to. They do not want me to cook. I will pay for it online.

Yes, sorry...I was thinking like right now, immediate need. But I'm sure food will be appreciated in the next few coming days. Of course you know I'll help coordinate and cook.

LL- If you are scheduling nights for food. I can have pizza deliverd one day for lunch or dinner. Just pm and let me know when and the address for it to go to. They do not want me to cook. I will pay for it online.

The address 386 Summer Creek Dr. Dallas, 30157

CE-let me get back with you--

that is fine. Whenever I will do it! Let me know if you need me to do anything else. My prayers are with you also. I know your heart was very involved with this family and I am sorry for you loss. This just makes me so sad.

I am devastated to hear this. This accident happened on my 31st birthday and I just happened to be driving through there during that time. Seeing that had a huge impact on my life and changed me in so many ways. I was fortunate enough to visit with Ashton a few times when he came home. He also started Kindergarten this year with my oldest son Riley. He would always tell me when he saw Ashton at PE or in the halls and always say hello. Ashton also got to go on the field trip with us a few weeks ago and seemed to be doing well and so happy. Riley came home one day right before school was out and told me that he got to push Ashton around the gym during PE. I know he is going to be so sad to hear this news. I watched Ashton graduate last week with the other kindergartners. It was so awesome to see how far he has come. I would of never though this would happen. I am so sad for Denise and Phillip, they have been through so much.

R.I.P Ashton. You are so special and such an inspiration. You will be missed :wub:

Stephanie

my3crazyboys

I just read this, I am so sorry for Denise and the family. I would always look for a new update and post from Denise. I thought he was doing pretty good, I am lost for words and can not imagine what they are going through.

Please let me know what I can do .

prayers for the family,

RIP little man, your suffering is over.

Prayers said.

This is the 4th child I 've known to pass away since November.

Kinda puts life into perspective.

My thoughts and prayers will be for the family and friends today and in the days to come.

GOD BLESS YOU.

this is so sad! I am so sorry Dennis and PHillip for your pain right now, but LL said you are strong in your faith, hang on to that! Ashton is not in any pain at all anymore and is probably running with his brother and uncle now and they are all smiling down on you with big smiles and hearts full of love. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

RIP sweet Ashton..you are loved by many :wub:

I am at a lost for words.. :( So Shocking.

RIP sweet little guy!! I had the privledge of meeting you one time and wow what an impact you made. You have been thru more than any child should have to experience in 1 lifetime. Phillip & Denise My prayers are with you. LL, Hang in there lady I know you were very involved with Ashton and His family.

RIP sweet baby.

I am devastated to hear this. This accident happened on my 31st birthday and I just happened to be driving through there during that time. Seeing that had a huge impact on my life and changed me in so many ways. I was fortunate enough to visit with Ashton a few times when he came home. He also started Kindergarten this year with my oldest son Riley. He would always tell me when he saw Ashton at PE or in the halls and always say hello. Ashton also got to go on the field trip with us a few weeks ago and seemed to be doing well and so happy. Riley came home one day right before school was out and told me that he got to push Ashton around the gym during PE. I know he is going to be so sad to hear this news. I watched Ashton graduate last week with the other kindergartners. It was so awesome to see how far he has come. I would of never though this would happen. I am so sad for Denise and Phillip, they have been through so much.

R.I.P Ashton. You are so special and such an inspiration. You will be missed :wub:

Stephanie

my3crazyboys

OMG...I can't even breath. Hubby was the at the scene with Olive Oyl just as the accident happened and helped get him out of the car, he hasn't been the same since. I have no idea how I'm going to tell him. This is bad!!! This poor family, what more can they endure?

RIP little man.

I, too, add my condolences to the family. Although I've never had the privilege to meet Ashton or his family, I feel as though I know them from reading about his journey on Pcom. I can only imagine the pain the family is experiencing. My prayers for comfort and peace are yours.

I am so sorry for your loss of sweet little Ashton. Although I haven't had the chance to meet the family, I always keep up with the post. My heart in very sadden. What a wonderful place he has gone to now, No pain, No worries, No struggles...... But I know it doesn't ease our pain. Let me know what I can do.

First off I would like to send my condolences to the family for their tragic loss.

Secondly I want to ask if the family needs any financal assistance. I ask since I don't personally know them and know that this could be an issue at this time of loss for many families.

May GOD fill the hole in their heart with love and comfort and may time heal their pain.

I am so sorry to hear about this. Denise and Phillip, I am praying for you both that you are able to find peace and comfort in the memories you have of that precious little boy. I was one of the privileged ones that got to meet Ashton and my life was impacted forever by him, Denise, and Phillip and the love that the three of them shared. I am so very sorry. :(

~Erica

My prayers go out to the families. I have watched all this unfold from the accident and seeing the love and strength from a community were amazing. I am more than willing to help out with food or anything please pm me if anything is needed. God bless you all.