Paulding.com

Paulding.com News for Friday, June 5, 2009

This week: ** "Boss" arrested for aggravated sodomy on male employee **** Four arrested in spate of thefts from cars in subdivisions **** Graduation of members is celebrated at Boys and Girls Club **** Pickett's Mill closes pavillion, management now from Red Top **** New hospital to open in 2013, Chamber told **** Kennesaw College Dean speaks of improving education opportunities in Paulding **** One bright side to increasing unemployment **

Click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS
Pubby and Co., dig the format! I hope in future broadcasts you will keep this format as IMO this was one of the

better weekly news show. Keep up the good work! :good:

Curtis:

Thanks for the props ... I do feel bad though. I had the video almost edited for the Grilling for the Hungry and then I got the breaking news on both the boss who allegedly took advantage of his male employee and the perps arrested and sought after for the car entering ...

It is actually a pretty good story but with the 'real' deadline - folks we did the show initially at 4:55 p - it fell out of my feeble mind.

I am surprised that the story about the boss has not gotten more discussion. I do think it takes a lot of guts for the employee to come forward with that kind of allegation, knowing, of course, that he'll be fired (if he hasn't already been.)

pubby

• 1 month later...