Paulding.com

Love's Seafood Restaurant

Yep! We are doing it again!

Love's Seafood Restaurant is having a special this weekend June 5-7, 2009

ALL-You-Can-Eat Boiled Crawfish - $15.99 (add Corn & Potatoes for $3)

ALL-You-Can-Eat Fried Catfish, + 1 side kick - $10.99

Snow Crabs -Buy 1lb and Get the 2nd lb for $8.99 (add Corn & Potatoes for $3)

New East AAA Select 8U All-Stars Special!

3 Shrimp, 3 Crab Legs, 3 Crawfish, + Corn & Potatoes $9.99

post-24401-1244218149_thumb.jpg

This is my summer All-Star Team, they are made up of Players from New Hope and East Paulding Parks, they DID NOT HAVE TO TRY OUT for our team, they were selected by their coaches for their regular season athletics, attitude and academics.

They will be at the restaurant tonight signing Autographs and passing out their Bio's, come in and support these scholar ball players, make them feel as if the are a "BIG DEAL", they will talk about it for a long time.

Come in and try the "Pepper "O", (This is a Bacon wrapped Pepper, Stuffed with Shrimp and Cream Cheese in our own Spices and DEEP Fried!

All proceeds support two of my regular season players, Parker O'Neal and Jaylen Smith who are on the 7yr Old Titan All-Stars.

Plus Free Hush Puppies with your meal for our Dine-In Customers

Don't miss out...

Love's Seafood Restaurant is open only on:

Friday: 5p to 9p

Saturday: 12p-9p

Sunday: 12p-6p

Come in and taste the "LOVE" of some great seafood!

The Love's

Visit Love's Seafood Website

Ya'll this place is AWESOME!!!!

Hubby and I went there and OMG. Mama Love was so nice-took the heads off my shrimp and left them on my crawfish.. It was soo good. Just the right amount of spice (it ain't Old Bay folks...they're doing something special in that pot).Ohhhh and them hushpuppies were sooooooo good (and hot too be careful I burned my tongue). (hubby liked his gumbo too)

And the best part... You can wear your jeans and feel right at home!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Please come out and support the boys, bring your cameras too, I am telling you this is a great group of boys, make them feel like super stars.

The shrimp are being peeled right now, so make sure you come on in!

Coach L.A. (Mrs. Love)

Great specials!

I have had the snow crab and omg it was unbelievable, so big, so good, MMMM craving it now.

The Gumbo is totally out of this world good. We will try to come by Saturday night for some good seafood.

If you haven't tried Love's, you are definitely missing out on some awesome food.

Thanks to all who came in to Love's Seafood Restaurant yesterday, the boys had an awesome time and we raised about $300, still have a ways to go though. So for those that could not make it on yesterday, come in this weekend and donate $5 or more and get your very own autograph Team Book (while supplies last), read the stories on these boys, they have accomplished so much at 8 years old, you will be amazed.

I had a couple of my regular customers who donated $100 and $40, this was huge and humbly appreciated. We had a high school student that took a picture with each of the boys and had them to sign their autograph, she's on to something, there is no telling what that will be worth, she just made a small investment into her financial future...and it was soooooo cute too!

So come on in, the signs that they had on the road will be hanging in there...they are so funny to read.

Thanks,

Coach L.A. aka Mrs.Love aka Mama Love

PS. Thanks to everyone on Pcom for your support, you all have been wonderful all the way around!