Paulding.com

Between the Sheets!!!

Create an alluring mood, and make your sheets feel like satin with this pheromone-enriched, talc-based spray. It will absorb odors and moisture on sheets or anywhere. This product contains pheromones and can also be used as a body spray or room freshener. Between The Sheets is available in two wonderful scents: Spring Rain and Pear Blossom (4 oz.).

$12.50 or 2 for $22

Ladies,

We all HATE Summer Boob Sweat. It happens.

BTS is a talc based spray so ....spray your bra cups and BAM.....no more Boob Sweat.

Spray your DH's stinky shoes and BAM.....no more stinky sneakers.

Spray your cheap sheets and BAM...it is like you are sleeping on satin.

PM me for your BTS!!!!

Between the Sheets!!!

Create an alluring mood, and make your sheets feel like satin with this pheromone-enriched, talc-based spray. It will absorb odors and moisture on sheets or anywhere. This product contains pheromones and can also be used as a body spray or room freshener. Between The Sheets is available in two wonderful scents: Spring Rain and Pear Blossom (4 oz.).

$12.50 or 2 for $22

Ladies,

BTS is a talc based spray so ....spray your bra cups and BAM.....no more Boob Sweat.

PM me for your BTS!!!!

ANOTHER COMPANY USE TO MAKE IT AND I LOVED IT ..THEN THEY DISCONTINUED IT.....

I WANT ONE OF EACH.....

For you football moms... This stuff is 100% awesome for Football Shoulder Pads...!!!!! and for football smelly shoes!!! It dries to a fine talc and it helps with the friction of the pads and provides a good smell for your car ride.

If you have to carry this equipment in your cars during the season - you will LOVE this stuff!!!!!! Buy 2 cans for the season - You will need it!

For you football moms... This stuff is 100% awesome for Football Shoulder Pads...!!!!! and for football smelly shoes!!! It dries to a fine talc and it helps with the friction of the pads and provides a good smell for your car ride.

If you have to carry this equipment in your cars during the season - you will LOVE this stuff!!!!!! Buy 2 cans for the season - You will need it!

this is funny,this morning my DD & I were discussing how bad :bad: Nick smells after games/practices :wacko:

So this might be good for shin guards for the soccer players - I'm amazed at how those little tiny shin guards can stink up the truck between the fields and home (maybe 15minutes).

Thanks My boys do not play football and I had never thought of that.

Between the Sheets!!!

$12.50 or 2 for $22

Ladies,

PM me for your BTS!!!!

The best kind of sweat..... :D

You'd be better off to spray his butt

LOL!

Or his boys...they can get sweaty and stinky in the heat :p Helps stop summer itch

Hmmm, might need to buy some then. I've got 4 sets of "boys" that complain about the summer itch. :D

Or his boys...they can get sweaty and stinky in the heat :p Helps stop summer itch

I was curious about the phermones in this product... If i get some of this and "baptize saint Peter" with it, aren't these phermones supposed to attract Guys? I love the ladies, and don't really want to be laying out bait for any "tail-gunners"

I was curious about the phermones in this product... If i get some of this and "baptize saint Peter" with it, aren't these phermones supposed to attract Guys? I love the ladies, and don't really want to be laying out bait for any "tail-gunners"

:p

They are "unisex" pheromones. They mix with your own body (male) chemistry to attract the opposite sex. If you are woman then they mix with her chemistry and attract guys.

:lol:

Ok, has this stuff been FDA approved? If we buy it are we all going to get nosweatitus and wind up in the doctor's office? If you are SURE it is safe I want a can of spring rain! :lol:

Great question!!!!

I tell all my customers to make certain when they buy from party plans that it is FDA approved and pharmaceutical grade.

All of Sp products are both.

Can you use it on your pits? :o :lol:

Yep....anywhere you sweat

Great question!!!!

I tell all my customers to make certain when they buy from party plans that it is FDA approved and pharmaceutical grade.

All of Sp products are both.

Yep....anywhere you sweat

Ooooh, well dang, I might have to order some then!!!