Paulding.com

Look at the latest trends....haircuts and color

lots of soft, blended layers...very pretty, metallic shades of blonde...lots of deep reds and chocolate browns....blended layers for curly hair.

Beautiful cuts and shades of Reds! :)

I didn't see many short hair cuts...do you have any you can post? I'm tired of the bob and want something fun and flippy...

Scarlet

Same here....I have just below shoulder-length and don't want to go much shorter, but needing some ideas with side-swept bangs.

trendycut09.jpgtrendy_hair_cuts_1s_75910.jpg

I've been doing ALOT of cuts like this. Short but very femine...lots of soft layers and very easy to style. But, of course, tailored to each persons face and needs. Great color makes a great cut ever BETTER!

I'm waiting on 80's hair to make a comeback ^_^

actually it is making a comeback...lots of layers and some geometric shapes in the more extreme looks. So whatcha waitin on???

actually it is making a comeback...lots of layers and some geometric shapes in the more extreme looks. So whatcha waitin on???

I am a can of hairspray & a blowdryer from having big hair, I mean the kind you hold way up top & sides with a brush spray the white/pink can of aqua net, then hot dryer(to set it) B) :ph34r: I loved my 80's hair :(

My step-brother who is a hair dresser, said big hair will be "in" this spring/summer, so you are ready :good:

:lol: always :p

post-13287-1243445923.jpgpost-13287-1243445902.jpg

I've been doing ALOT of cuts like this. Short but very femine...lots of soft layers and very easy to style. But, of course, tailored to each persons face and needs. Great color makes a great cut ever BETTER!

Love them both! I have always preferred the slightly "messy" look. ^_^

I'll give you a call and make an appointment later this afternoon! Busy filling orders right now! :D

Thanks AGG! I'll be talking to you soon! :wub:

Scarlet

I am a can of hairspray & a blowdryer from having big hair, I mean the kind you hold way up top & sides with a brush spray the white/pink can of aqua net, then hot dryer(to set it) B) :ph34r: I loved my 80's hair :(

:lol: always :p

Well so did I but sometimes we gotta let goooo!

Love them both! I have always preferred the slightly "messy" look. ^_^

I'll give you a call and make an appointment later this afternoon! Busy filling orders right now! :D

Thanks AGG! I'll be talking to you soon! :wub:

Scarlet

great! Got your msg...I have one appointment left this Saturday.

Calling you now! Left a message, let me know what time the appointment is and I'll be there! :yahoo:

Scarlet

Cant wait to see you....you're gonna be a new woman! ;)

Well, i gots the deep red (for now till it bleaches to strawberry in the sun) and lots and lots of curls....its kinda like the one in the middle of the slide show i guess. Need to get some long layers though. I will NEVER do the big hair with the dryer and spritzer again....nope...whack it all off first! ha

Cant wait to see you....you're gonna be a new woman! ;)

I can't wait! I'm so glad you had an opening on Saturday! I told Bruce that I had the appointment and he was very happy to run the Shop while I am gone...He is ALWAYS for me getting my hair cut and colored...I am so excited! :yahoo:

I'll bring the camera and we can do a before and after to post! Can't wait! See you Saturday! Thank again!!! :clapping:

:wub: Scarlet