Paulding.com

Outdoor Power Equipment Repairs done here!

I hate to reiterate this, but since it was on a "Got The Goods" thread, please bear with me:

Folks, this is now my ONLY source of income, so keep me in mind and tell your friends and family. I will continue to do the best work I can, no matter how pressed I am for time, and will always insure you get a very fair price. I take a lot of pride in doing this. And why I sometimes get a little angry about having lost a 20 year engineering career, I won't let that get me down. If nothing else, my engineering skills just help me do a better job at fixing engines and other things that come along my way.

I thank Pubby and Paulding.com members for helping me out in ways you could never imagine. However, I need to expand my marketing and advertising as much as possible, so I am open to any ideas any of you may have.....Store owners, who would let me post business ads in their establishments, etc. So far, word of mouth has been my best venue. When you do a good job for people, they tell others. I just need to hunker down and get all the business I can get, so I can sustain my family until all of this crappy economy stuff blows over. I may need to even use my extra mowers to do yard work on the side, when it's nice outside, and then fix and repair mowers on rainy days, and later in the evening after dark. Whatever it takes!!

Having said that, I thank all of you for your support through this difficult time in trying to earn some much needed money, and welcome all the work you can bring to me. Remember- I treat EVERY piece of equipment as if it were my own. If I aint happy with it, then I stay with it until I am....because I want YOU to be happy with it, first and foremost.

Thanks folks, and God Bless Ya All!! :wub:

Well, after pulling two 14 hour days, I have managed to get somewhat caught up...so turn-over time is about 1 week (or less). Give me a call, and let's do some business!!! :D

Haven't forgot about my weedeaters, just been too busy to bring them to you.

I'll get around to it.

Well, I wound up getting 2 carb kits that will probably work on them, so I'm ready when you is!! :D

Just a thought, what about those plastic like signs like you see all the time at intersections for hud homes, homes for rent, that folks just write on? I think they sell them at office max and places like that, with the metal stands. You could advertise that way, and if you pm me, I can tell you where you can leave some flyers (some of our familys business). Good luck to you, if my hubby wasnt mechanically inclined, Id use you ;)

Just a thought, what about those plastic like signs like you see all the time at intersections for hud homes, homes for rent, that folks just write on? I think they sell them at office max and places like that, with the metal stands. You could advertise that way, and if you pm me, I can tell you where you can leave some flyers (some of our familys business). Good luck to you, if my hubby wasnt mechanically inclined, Id use you ;)

Thank you.....will do. :)

Do you happen to work on 4wheelers. I have one that the starter burned out in.

Not really.....I've been out of the loop on those things over my years of just repairing basic lawn mower engines. I used to rebuild race bike engines, but that was like 30 years ago.....no telling what they're like now.

Thank you for the advice. If things start to slow down, I may look into that. Right now, I'm pretty covered up. I almost feel guilty about taking an hour today and going fishing, but at 7 days a week, I gotta get some R & R today, if only for a little while. :)