Paulding.com

Dallas Dodge Chrysler Jeep Lives On

Today has been a big day for the future of the American Auto Industry. Chrysler dealers all over the country have waited to find out what their future will be, as did we. At this point we are both pleased and proud to say that Dallas Dodge has been asked to remain a part of the Chrysler Family and join them in the exciting future they are planning and the new car company they are creating. As we mentioned in a previous post, seeing our competitors struggle or go out of business does not please anyone. To those dealers that are embarking on a new course, we wish you well and hope that your employees and their families come through this trying time stronger than ever.

We want to say thank you to our awesome team of employees, Sales, Service, Parts,Body Shop and most especially the office staff that keeps us moving forward each day. Their dedication, commitment and sacrifice has helped make us the strong dealer we are today. And no thank you would be complete without, you, our customer, who, after all, are the reason we open the doors each day and have helped make up the success we are.

We do realize that some of you may be uncertain as to what happens next. If your local dealer has closed, we would like to invite you all to call us with your questions or come by and see us. We will be happy to provide any guidance you may need regarding sevice or parts for your car. We will honor all factory warranties without interruption.

We would also like to invite all of you to join our Oil Change for Life Program, just call our service department at 770-443-2277 and ask for details.

Again, thanks so much for your business over the years. We look forward to you joining us on this new journey.

Being an old Mopar guy, I'm glad to see that you made the cut. Chrysler has done some very innovative engineering the last couple of years and I'd like to that trend continue.

Can I have a new Challenger RT8? :p

IT IS A SAD DAY WHEN A COMPANY LOSES THEIR LIVELIHOOD AND THEIR LEGACY, AS MANY ARE FACING. SOME OF THE DEALERS HAVE BEEN IN THE CAR INDUSTRY FOR

MANY YEARS AND HOPED TO LEAVE THE BUSINESS TO THEIR FAMILIES....I DO NOT LIKE TO SEE ANY ONE FACING THIS FATE.

SOME OF THE DEALERSHIPS ARE OUTDATED & THE UPDATES WOULD BE TOO MUCH ....OTHERS DEBT IS TOO MUCH TO OVERCOME...SOME HAVE LEGAL PROBLEMS......THE ECONOMY...GEOGRAPHICS...TECHNOLIGY...OLD IDEAS WITH NEW PROBLEMS....MANY DIFFERENT REASONS FOR THEM BEING IN THE DOWNSIZING OF THE AUTO INDUSTRY

RIP TO THESE .....

Being an old Mopar guy, I'm glad to see that you made the cut. Chrysler has done some very innovative engineering the last couple of years and I'd like to that trend continue.

Can I have a new Challenger RT8? :p

Glad to talk about the SRT-8 but I think we need to wait until the factories are up and running again, sometime in the next few weeks. Have one here, it's a white R/t and it's really nice, but we havent gotten

alot of play on it cause it is a 6 speed. All welcome to come take a look. Thanks for the good feedback. By the way, if anyone has questions about warranty work, oil changes etc, just let them know we are here and have them call us. We know this is confusing for people and we will be glad to answer any questions people have.,..

We are so glad to see you were not on the list to be cut.

Out of the 800 dealers, it looks like only about 2% were from GA. Tells me all "dem Ga boys looove dem Dodge trucks". I know my Hubby loves his.

I've got a '97 Ram I bought new. One of the best vehicles I've ever owned. I bought a new Tundra last year but I couldn't bear to part with my Dodge so I kept it.

I'm very proud that Dallas Dodge made the cut as well.

I know that some good folks were cut. My love of cars began with my uncle who was a Lincoln-Mercury Dealer in Jonesboro, AR. He got out of the business by the time I turned into a teen so, in my high school days, I worked for a Chrysler-Plymouth-Dodge dealer in Osceola, AR. This was during the time of the Barracuda and Super Bird, Dodge Darts and Chargers and this dealer actually got one of the 500 Superbirds back in those days. I can remember it sitting on the ramp out front. Yep, pubby was a car jockey as a kid and I can remember working both in the wash bay and also the sales floor at the dealership. So, when I saw the cuts ... I looked to see if they made the cut . They didn't and that was sad.

Still, that Dallas Dodge made the cut is not just an endorsement of the dealership - although that cannot be denied. What it also says is that this market - the Paulding market remains viable.

pubby

very glad to hear it as were several people I know who are employed there!

Thanks to all of you for the good wishes. Pubby, I know the old mopar feeling well. Had a couple of those cars myself. '69 Cuda Covertible, ohhh if I knew than what I know now.. But I digress.. Again, just jumped on to say thanks for the good wishes, they are truly appreciated

We are so glad to see you were not on the list to be cut.

Out of the 800 dealers, it looks like only about 2% were from GA. Tells me all "dem Ga boys looove dem Dodge trucks". I know my Hubby loves his.

yep, he does