Paulding.com

Route funeral for Spc. Ryan King will take leaving Paulding

Thanks for posting this Pubby. I will be unable to attend tomorrow, but I was honored to be with a large group of people by Regions Bank on Saturday. As sad as this experience is for all involved, we're also very proud of Ryan and the support the community has showed.

Tap, tap, tap, Is this thing on????

Anybody know how to get ahold of glassman or any of the other folkes at the vfw????

Sorry, don't know the answer....but you could come hang out with me on the route if ya want :)

Thank you Pubby for putting this on the front page! My scouts and I will be out there. Anybody know if anyone is going before the procession to make sure flags are allat half staff? I know it takes an act of congress to get the post office to lower but it other places might not know the procesion is going by them.

there are literally hundreds of cycles in ingles parking lot waiting to ride in the procession with their giant flags and bandanas..awesome sight and also sombering to see at the same time. My son did two tours and is now home with me but i feel for this family. Also for the family of the soldier who went on a killing spree yesterday....both are just awful. Prayers sent.

I wish I could be there. My heart is with the family. It's amazing that no one was speeding down 278 this morning. Everyone was wiping tears from their eyes, including myself. I turned the radio off and just honored that with the silence. Thank you, Spc. Ryan, and your family, for all that you've done!

i was there and glad I was. There was a pretty good turnout by QT at 278/61. I called my dad and told him and he was proud of me and told me "it was way more than they did for him" my dad of course a vietnam veteran.

I am not old enough to remember the Vietnam War, I was about 3 or 4 when it ended, but know I am proud of him for serving his country as I am proud of ALL American's who serve our country.