Paulding.com

Crystal Hite Mohr, age 26, of Dallas, GA, passed away on Tuesday, May 5, 2009. She was born in Cartersville, GA, on August 31, 1982, to Jackson & Sandra Hite. Mrs. Mohr had worked for Shaw Industries Carpet Mill as a set-up technician. She was a member of New Life Baptist Church.

Survivors include her husband, Erik Mohr of Dallas; parents, Jackson & Sandra Hite of Dallas; son, Weston Mohr of Dallas; daughters, Katlyn Kittle of Centre, AL and Ansley Kittle of Centre, AL; brother, Russell Hite of Centre, AL; sister & brother-in-law, Julie & Jay Leggett of Hiram; nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Thursday, May 7, 2009, at 2:00 pm, from Clark Funeral Home Chapel with Reverend Larry Parish officiating. Interment will follow in New Hope Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Wednesday from 4:00 pm until 8:00 pm.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

Crystal was my cousin, after 15 and 1/2 hours of heart surgery yesterday she did not pull through. She has had a heart problem all her life and went through so many surgeries and this one, knowing going into it her chances were against her but she really had no choice! The Dr.'s said her heart was in such bad shape she could of not lived very long.

She is a Angel in Heaven now looking over those 3 babies that were left behind.

Sandra, Jackson, Julie, Russell and Breanna my Heart and prayers are with you all!

Edited by Grayce

We will be praying for the Hite family and will keep all of you in our prayers. If anyone needs anything, please do not hestitate to call either me or Wade and we will be there! Crystal, you are missed already!

Wade and Becky Perry

Crystal was such a beautiful, sweet young lady. She has been friends with my daughter since elementary school and has always, in spite of her heart issues, been a joy to be around. Thoughts and prayers to the family and especially those precious children.

Crystal was such a beautiful, sweet young lady. She has been friends with my daughter since elementary school and has always, in spite of her heart issues, been a joy to be around. Thoughts and prayers to the family and especially those precious children.

She was always FULL of life, no matter what she faced she always found a smile.

Crystal came into my life 13 years ago this spring.

Due to her ongoing medical condition, I tried to protect her.

This only made her mad, nothing would do her but to pitch.

She was 13 years old pitching 16 & under slow pitch softball.

More than once she was told she could not play ball again.

She was told she could not get married.

Also told she could not have children.

She proved the Dr's wrong everytime.

She was the braviest person I've ever known.

She was my friend.

Steve :wub:

Crystal came into my life 13 years ago this spring.

Due to her ongoing medical condition, I tried to protect her.

This only made her mad, nothing would do her but to pitch.

She was 13 years old pitching 16 & under slow pitch softball.

More than once she was told she could not play ball again.

She was told she could not get married.

Also told she could not have children.

She proved the Dr's wrong everytime.

She was the braviest person I've ever known.

She was my friend.

Steve :wub:

She would not change a thing if she could! She was a person who the odds were always against her and she beat alot of those odds!

She would not change a thing if she could! She was a person who the odds were always against her and she beat alot of those odds!

In talking with her Dad tonight, she had an amazing example to follow. He really touched my heart. A beautiful display of grace.

So young...only a few months younger than me. Did she grow up in Dallas? I am trying to think if I know her but I don't recognize the last name. :(

God bless her family..Prayers said for you all!

Crystal was my cousin, after 15 and 1/2 hours of heart surgery yesterday she did not pull through. She has had a heart problem all her life and went through so many surgeries and this one, knowing going into it her chances were against her but she really had no choice! The Dr.'s said her heart was in such bad shape she could of not lived very long.

She is a Angel in Heaven now looking over those 3 babies that were left behind.

Sandra, Jackson, Julie, Russell and Breanna my Heart and prayers are with you all!

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. Prayers said for you all.

She did grow up in Dallas and I think went to EPHS. I know her brother went there. I went to the funeral today and her oldest little girl looks just like she did when she was younger.

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers through this, Please keep her Husband, Kids, Parents, Sister and Brother in your prayers they are going to need alot to get through this.

I will say Crystal had a Beautiful service today as she was a Beautiful Person inside and out.