Paulding.com

SAD NEWS - Spec. Ryan C. King killed in action in firefight in Afghanistan May 1st.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My family knew Ryan and his family well. We attended church with him and my daughter also went to school with him. They graduated together. When I called to tell her all she could do was cry and say he was her buddy. Prayers for father, brother and all the family.

Edited by doggies3
I am friends with this young man's aunt. She is terribly upset by the loss of her nephew.

Sending this family lots of prayers and hugs!

I am in agreement with lining the streets for Ryan's funeral. It is one of the only things that we can do as a community to show our respect for this soldier's life.

Ditto! Prayers to you my friend!

I am Ryan's aunt and would like to say thank you on behalf of our whole family. It is a very hard time for all of us. No arrangements have been made as of yet. We are aware that it was on the news and has been released to the press, but we still ask for our private time to grieve. We would love to have the whole town to show their support for our HERO when he returns home. We love him and miss him terribly. The arrangements will be made public as soon as we have them made. Thank you for your prayers and concerns.

Hey Smoo, we love you and prayers are going up all over. Take care.

My thoughts and prayers are with the King family at this very sad time. God Bless you all and thank you Ryan, you are truly a HERO!! :wub:

I also believe the citizens of Paulding County should line the streets for this young man's homecoming. I cannot tell you how much it meant to my family when Troup County did that for my nephew Corey.

OH this is horrible, I knew him he played football with my youngest son at EPMS and EPHS... I also worked with his mom, and I had just seen her a couple of weeks ago at the store and we stood and talked about Ryan..

MY heart goes out to this family, I can not imgine the heart break right now...

OH this is horrible, I knew him he played football with my youngest son at EPMS and EPHS... I also worked with his mom, and I had just seen her a couple of weeks ago at the store and we stood and talked about Ryan..

MY heart goes out to this family, I can not imgine the heart break right now...

Lady Raider, does Ryan have an older brother that graduated from EP in 1999 or 2000?

My thoughts and prayers are with the King family at this very sad time. God Bless you all and thank you Ryan, you are truly a HERO!! :wub:

I also believe the citizens of Paulding County should line the streets for this young man's homecoming. I cannot tell you how much it meant to my family when Troup County did that for my nephew Corey.

I so agree with this. I can tell it meant a lot to your family as I'm sure it will Ryan's family.

I pray that God will hold Ryan's family and friends tight during this difficult time and that they will be comforted by their memories. RIP Ryan and thank you for your service to our country!

I am so sorry for the families loss of this Patriot!

My prayers go out to all the family, that God will be with them at this difficult time.

Thank you for your service to our country Hero Ryan. He the reason America is known as the home of the Free and the Brave!

I am Ryan's aunt and would like to say thank you on behalf of our whole family. It is a very hard time for all of us. No arrangements have been made as of yet. We are aware that it was on the news and has been released to the press, but we still ask for our private time to grieve. We would love to have the whole town to show their support for our HERO when he returns home. We love him and miss him terribly. The arrangements will be made public as soon as we have them made. Thank you for your prayers and concerns.

Ryan and I graduated together. I am very sadden by the news. He was an amazing guy and always knew how to make everyone smile! RIP Ryan you will be missed!

What year?