Paulding.com

SAD NEWS - Spec. Ryan C. King killed in action in firefight in Afghanistan May 1st.

RyanCKing.gif

I've received a report from another news agency searching for the identity and photo of a soldier from Paulding who has given his life in Afghanistan.

The news agency asking assistance did not have a name and pcom is unaware of whom it may be.

Still the news, if accurate, is exceptionally sad. - pubby

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know this family and have been so hurt hearing the news. This family is in need of lots of prayers. The young soldier was set to come home this week.

Was there any indication if they were male or female? We have many friends with children over there........

It is a male.

We know this family and have been so hurt hearing the news. This family is in need of lots of prayers. The young soldier was set to come home this week.

It is a male.

Oh my goodness..Please let us know if we can do anything to help :(

It is a male.

is there anyway you cam PM me either a 1st or last name?? Hubby's cousin's hubby is over there and he was suppose to come home this month

We know this family and they could definitely use your prayers. I don't know if the info should be released yet so I will hold off.

Edit: I guess they are releasing the information.

Edited by Blazing Saddles
is there anyway you cam PM me either a 1st or last name?? Hubby's cousin's hubby is over there and he was suppose to come home this month

The soldiers name was just released on Fox Five News. His name is Ryan C. King and he was 22.

pubby

I have worked with some in this family, attended church with several cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents and great grandparents. I sat next to the extended family at a church dinner on Saturday night and watched the tears in their eyes as prayers were said for Ryan and his family. I first photographed Ryan before he could walk. So sad but thank you Ryan for standing up for us to those who work to take away the freedom of their own citizens and aim to do the same to the western world.

Thank you for your service.

God bless your family.

I am friends with this young man's aunt. She is terribly upset by the loss of her nephew.

Sending this family lots of prayers and hugs!

I am in agreement with lining the streets for Ryan's funeral. It is one of the only things that we can do as a community to show our respect for this soldier's life.

I am Ryan's aunt and would like to say thank you on behalf of our whole family. It is a very hard time for all of us. No arrangements have been made as of yet. We are aware that it was on the news and has been released to the press, but we still ask for our private time to grieve. We would love to have the whole town to show their support for our HERO when he returns home. We love him and miss him terribly. The arrangements will be made public as soon as we have them made. Thank you for your prayers and concerns.