Dallas Nebo blocked - Reported death in accident

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts and prayers for your family.

Same here.....very sad to hear this. :(

Sorry for your family's loss, so sad.

I had to come that way on my way home and you couldn't tell there was an accident, no marks, nothing. It made me wonder if it was a single vehicle accident, and if there was a medical emergency that caused it.

We will keep your family in our prayers.

It was my Daddy. I love him so much, we had tried to do what we could to keep him safe. He loved to be outside. If you travel down Dallas Nebo Road he was always out in the yard or on his daily walk. We are still in shock, wedon't know why he was as far as he was on the tractor. The back wheel fell off the road and the he fell off the tractor and then the tractor fell on him. I will miss my Daddy soooo much, but I know he is in heaven.

Karen

(My Daddy is the reason I've "Been here all my life.")

It was my Daddy. I love him so much, we had tried to do what we could to keep him safe. He loved to be outside. If you travel down Dallas Nebo Road he was always out in the yard or on his daily walk. We are still in shock, wedon't know why he was as far as he was on the tractor. The back wheel fell off the road and the he fell off the tractor and then the tractor fell on him. I will miss my Daddy soooo much, but I know he is in heaven.

Karen

I am so sorry. -_-

Karen

I am so sorry for your loss.

Karen

We will be praying for you guys for comfort and peace.

Karen

Prayers sent to God and pm sent to you. May God give you and your family comfort.

Karen

God Bless

Karen

I am So sorry, I know how it feels to have lost a father. Prayers for you and family, The Lord had a Plan for him. God Bless you and give you the strength to get through this.

Nothing like a Fathers love.

So sorry about your daddy.

We live near Sam Alexander and go by that way so often. Exiting onto Dallas Nebo is always a chore watching for cars coming around the bend.

Karen

Karen

I am so very sorry for your loss!!! Prayers to you and your family!!

Karen

I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers sent to you and your family.

Karen

My heart breaks for you. I will lift you and your family up in prayer as you grieve and search for peace over the coming days and months. Your father was obviously a wonderful man, and gave you a wonderful life!

Karen

I am so sorry for your loss! Prayers of strength and comfort for you and your family!

Karen

I'm very sorry !! I lost my dad 25 years ago. You will make it through this and remember what you said

but I know he is in heaven. That gives peace Knowing he is Happy in Heaven.

God Bless you

Karen

I am so sorry! Prayers being said for you and your family!

Karen

I am so sorry. I pray that God holds you and your family extra tight during this difficult time and that you are comforted by wonderful memories of your Father.