Paulding.com

"Wishing Well For Paulding"

Hi Everyone. We are fairly new to Paulding.com but have very much enjoyed reading what many have posted as well as watching and sometimes participating in the fund raising that goes in the Community Chest. I felt that I wanted to do more to help out those in need and decided to do collect change. What I have done is set up a container in our office that reads "Wishing Well for Paulding" and all proceeds will help those in need particularly those on Paulding.com Community Chest. Some may put only pennies but others have done larger coins as well as bills. I am hoping that other business will do the same and collectively we can make a difference. I already have Scarlet @ Scarlet Indulgence, Mickey from Oreilly Auto Parts said I can set a container at his Auto Parts store and also Peggy @ Allon Salon on board to help. As jars fill I would be happy to either collect them or if you bring them to me I will roll and keep track of all funds. I would like all businesses willing to participate to let me know that we can then tell all the people on P.com where locations would be if they would like to donate. Not only can we get the support of the folks on P.Com but the community as a whole. I believe pennies do add up and will make a difference for those in need. I will always keep you updated where funds go. I have seen so many generous hearts on here that I am sure those outside of Paulding.Com would be generous as well. This has been approved by Pubby for me to advise on the business forum. If you have any input or ideas please share them with me. There are a lot of people having hard times and I feel little by little we all can make the lives of others better.

If anyone has containers they could donate I would really appreciate that. Thanks

Thank You & God Bless YOu

Frann Marotti

(678)363-5004 :D

It has been brought to my attention that the south paulding school systems do a fundraiser pennies for paulding therefore I will come up with another name. It will be called Wishing Well for Paulding!! thanks IB

Any name ideas are welcomed.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wicked cool!! Now I am pretty picky about who gets my pennies, but I might be able to do nickels, dimes, or quarters?? :wub: Thank you for being so supportive of people, that rocks.
Thanks. l am going to keep bumping this so all will see. thanks

You may want to try talking to the owners of the convenience stores around the county and seeing if they will let you place a jug or donation can or something at their store and that way you can get a good bit of change.

Good Luck and Great Job

You may want to try talking to the owners of the convenience stores around the county and seeing if they will let you place a jug or donation can or something at their store and that way you can get a good bit of change.

Good Luck and Great Job

I was thinking that same thing, just got back from the store around the corner, I would have thrown my .60 cents in there. Might not make a huge difference, but if you ain't got it, it can.

Good Luck and Great Job

Great Idea!! I will go around and ask. I will make some jars up and bring them with me in case some say yes!!

Hi Frann. I will put up a jar in my Choi Kwang Do school today! Great idea!

Thanks so much . I will mark you down as a location for those who want to know where to make a donation.

Have you thought of any of the local bars? Or the Legion? They do a lot of rides and poker runs for charity?

I have not thought about bars but should. If you know of any that would allow the fund raiser and could possibly help us I would appreciate that. We are new to the Paulding area and don't know most places so any people that could be helpful in this area we would welcome. We just need to know the name and location of the place participating. Thanks Frann

I have not thought about bars but should. If you know of any that would allow the fund raiser and could possibly help us I would appreciate that. We are new to the Paulding area and don't know most places so any people that could be helpful in this area we would welcome. We just need to know the name and location of the place participating. Thanks Frann

You got it Frann, I'll see if I can find anything out for you. I'm sure I know a few places that wouldn't mind putting out a "wishing well" though.

You got it Frann, I'll see if I can find anything out for you. I'm sure I know a few places that wouldn't mind putting out a "wishing well" though.

It can be called "Pennies for Paulding Wishing Well" love love that idea. thanks

AWESOME IDEA!

I'll be on the lookout for the jars and will definitely put change in them :)

Or at the end of the driveway, might amuse me when people drive by and attempt to throw pennies in it. :D :D

I can be your "practice" person for ensure the proper space allotment between car & curb :p

:lol: :huh: ^_^ :p :D :rolleyes:

I'm pretty easily amused btw...and I can always pick them up after and put them in the jar!!!!! ;) :D

AWESOME IDEA!

I'll be on the lookout for the jars and will definitely put change in them :)

I can be your "practice" person for ensure the proper space allotment between car & curb :p

You are such a sweetie CO!!! :wub: :D You know me, I would need all of the help I could get!!! :huh: :D

I'm pretty easily amused btw...and I can always pick them up after and put them in the jar!!!!! ;) :D

You are such a sweetie CO!!! :wub: :D You know me, I would need all of the help I could get!!! :huh: :D

:lol:

Missed ya!

Alright, who is going to give me ammunition ... er, um, I mean pennies to practice with :unsure: :D

I have a car, can travel & throw :)

:lol:

Missed ya!

Alright, who is going to give me ammunition ... er, um, I mean pennies to practice with :unsure: :D

I have a car, can travel & throw :)

Missed ya too hun!! Ok, I have coins, just can't have my pennies. So, here's what I think........since it is for charity, we'll be good. (Yeah right!!). Ok, I'll give you the coins, I'll sit in my driveway with a soda (yeah right) and watch you drive by and throw...how's that???? :D :D :D

Missed ya too hun!! Ok, I have coins, just can't have my pennies. So, here's what I think........since it is for charity, we'll be good. (Yeah right!!). Ok, I'll give you the coins, I'll sit in my driveway with a soda (yeah right) and watch you drive by and throw...how's that???? :D :D :D

:ninja: arrangements can be made (and remade) :lol: ..... all, of course, in the name of a great cause & idea of MAR!

Ya know...now I know CO and I can sit in my driveway (oh wait that's me while she tosses coins), but have you thought of the schools? They get all into that stuff and especially the elementary schools, the kids love saving pennies. Just a thought. I'm just not sure how it works with charities, etc. Been involved for years, but I think you have to get someone that is a non profit to handle that.