Paulding.com

He is wearing a Black hoodie, green shirt, black pants, and has a knife.

I have not heard if he left on foot or in car

They are running a track on him, so he must be on foot..

Now the suspect is a white male, blue shirt and is armed.

we must be listening to 2 different cases LOL

With all these descriptions Im certain someone will find him :lol: :lol:

The description I gave was what an officer was reading back to the dispatch operator

crossroads and I may have been listening to 2 seperate issues going on.

sorry, I was just kidding, I thought it was funny...........

:lol:

I am trying to listen to see if they give another description, but so far I have not heard anything else..

crossroads have you heard any more?

The last I herad they were going to nextel

I had no clue about this and went to 1st graders school right across the street and they are on lock down. The principal made me run back to my car so she could watch me. I needed to put sonny boy in ASP and I couldn't even get in to do that. Ms. Durham assured me she'd take care of it. This is scary! Thank you to everyone at the school who is trying to protect our children!

I had no clue about this and went to 1st graders school right across the street and they are on lock down. The principal made me run back to my car so she could watch me. I needed to put sonny boy in ASP and I couldn't even get in to do that. Ms. Durham assured me she'd take care of it. This is scary! Thank you to everyone at the school who is trying to protect our children!

:o

Do you know if they bring the kids in from the trailers during a lockdown?

It seemed so. They wouldn't even let me in and I'm there all the time, which is fine. They had things under control and were following procedures. I want to call and make sure 1st grader is put into ASP, even though I know he will be, just because I'm a paranoid nut!!! :lol: I don't want to offend anybody and I must trust his principal.

I know you are worried, but remember they practice this lockdown drill. Those kids are safe, if I remember correctly this happened last year near Moses & they brought the kids in & locked the school down.