Paulding.com

Stolen Bikes... Evans Mill Subdivision

I am angry. I purchased two bicycles on Wednesday to be raffled off on Saturday the 18th with proceeds going to the Alabama Autism Society. This morning I woke up and the bicycles were gone. They were a red and white Mongoose Blackcomb and a Schwinn Suntour mtn bike. They were stolen from my garage as I have an employee currently living with me and when he came home he didn't make sure the garage door closed. I am certain that it was someone from the neighborhood as you could not see the bikes from the road.

If anyone has information about the bikes, please contact me. I will offer an award.

I hate that this has happened to you. My son has had 2 stolen in the past 8 months!! I would check with the local pawn shops. Stupid druggies do what ever they can to get money...to steal from children or anyone is aweful!!! I hope you find them and I hope they get what is coming to them!!!

Yes, well one of them. The Mongoose they do not have anymore of them. They do have another bike that is pretty nice for the same price.

Well, I don't like to think of kids doing without because others don't know the meaning of respect of others property. We have been extremely blessed this year. Xtreme will replace one of the bikes.

BTW - Thanks for what you are doing.

Mybike was stolen from my house too. Now who wants an ATB with a child seat on it? :rolleyes: It wasn't expensive and was several years old but it WAS mine and on of a matched set. The fact that someone took it is worse than the crime itself. Bikes are easily purchased for $10 at the local garage sales. Why do they feel the need to steal one. They won't get $$ for it. <_ we live off hendrix at austin bridge.>

Well, I don't like to think of kids doing without because others don't know the meaning of respect of others property. We have been extremely blessed this year. Xtreme will replace one of the bikes.

BTW - Thanks for what you are doing.

That is XTREMEly generous of you. Thieves suck!