Paulding.com

St. James Community Church

I wanted to let everyone know that this Sunday St. James Community Church will have our first Sunday service in our new location.

For those who may not know. St. James is moving into the building that use to be the PKW Supply on Butler Industrial.

The address is 333 Butler Industrial Blvd, Dallas GA 30132....just in case you need to google it.

At a time where we was looking to be more visible in our community, this opportunity for this building opened up in only a way that God can work it out.

There has been a lot of work done to this new location, but there is still much more to do. We won't have any carpet right now, we won't have nice finished walls, and we may not have our sound system up and running...but I got a feeling we will survive.

All that being said I want to invite you all to come join us if you can.

Also, please keep us in your prayers as God leads us to this new location with a great opportunity to minister to a greater number of people in our community.

God bless,

Pastor Matt

St. James Community Church

333 Butler Industrial Blvd

Dallas, GA 30132

Jeremiah 33:3

'Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'

Congratulations, Pastor Mat!

I have the food for the pantry. Let me know when would be a good time to drop it off.

LLF

We will be at the new building ALL DAY tomorrow (Friday). You can come by and drop it off. We are just storing it in the back right now until we get everything over in the next few days.