Paulding.com

Hardware store, East Paulding, Great job...

I bought about 30 bales of Pinestraw from the Ace Hardware at this location over the weekend. They were cheaper by about .30 cents than the bigger corporate monsters. They even delivered it across the street for free. I have to say that was the nicest dust and stick free longest needled freshest pine straw I have seen in a long time. Premium product all the way. I really like that store, and believe they are an asset to our community.

They do indeed have a bulk seed section as someone has asked below. Really, they have a pretty good selection of anything one might need for a quick job around the house. I also saw a few pallets of various mulches.

Their location is at the end of East Paulding Drive in New Hope. They are in a brand new building just before one gets to the Publix. I like the building so much, I am planning on moving my UPS Store right next to the new Ace. Better parking, easier to get into and out of, a bigger and cheaper space with much better road visibility.

Check them out sometime,

Glenn

Edited by The UPS Store in NewHope
I bought about 30 bales of Pinestraw from this location over the weekend. They were cheaper by about .30 cents than the bigger corporate monsters. They even delivered it across the street for free. I have to say that was the nicest dust and stick free longest needled freshest pine straw I have seen in a long time. Premium product all the way. I really like that store, and believe they are an asset to our community.

Check them out sometime,

Glenn

Where is this at????

I bought about 30 bales of Pinestraw from the Ace Hardware at this location over the weekend. They were cheaper by about .30 cents than the bigger corporate monsters. They even delivered it across the street for free. I have to say that was the nicest dust and stick free longest needled freshest pine straw I have seen in a long time. Premium product all the way. I really like that store, and believe they are an asset to our community.

Check them out sometime,

Glenn

Wow this is great to know I will need about that many myself when the oak bloom is done falling.

I also need to get a price on no float mulch from them, I will need 30 bags of that also.

They do indeed have a bulk seed section as someone has asked below. Really, they have a pretty good selection of anything one might need for a quick job around the house. I also saw a few pallets of various mulches.

Their location is at the end of East Paulding Drive in New Hope. They are in a brand new building just before one gets to the Publix. I like the building so much, I am planning on moving my UPS Store right next to the new Ace. Better parking, easier to get into and out of, a bigger and cheaper space with much better road visibility.

Check them out sometime,

Glenn

Great store! Like a toy-store for adults. Just down the street from me. I'm so glad they are there.

Jim

Great store! Like a toy-store for adults. Just down the street from me. I'm so glad they are there.

Jim

HIJACK!!

Hi Jim! how is it going, please say hi to everyone for me Friday, I will be out of town!

I would like to invite you and Glenn to the PBA meeting tomorrow at 11:00 at Stars and Strikes.

It is a great opportunity for you both to meet a lot of really great people in the business community.

Some of our commerce members from the site will be there, and I would love to introduce you both to Pubby.

Check them out sometime,

Glenn

How much was it for 30 bails