Paulding.com

A Message from Panama City Beach

Rodney is enjoying the nice weather in Florida so...

He has decided to let you his customers enjoy the awesome steak deals while he is away..

At BOTH locations Hiram and New Hope the deals are:

From 11am-5pm 10oz Ribeye w/ 2 sides and a drink for $8.99

From 5pm-Closing 16oz Ribeye w/ 2 sides for $11.99

Come on out and enjoy a steak while Rodney is away! :)

See Ya at Rodneys!!!!

we went by the New Hope Location today and Lil man and I shared the 10oz and it was YUMMY!!!!!

What is the temp down there? Oh and if you happen to see my son misbehaving smack him for me! :D

I talked to Tammy a lil bit agao and she said it was a lil chilly and the weather was supposed to be nice tomorrow! :)

we went by the New Hope Location today and Lil man and I shared the 10oz and it was YUMMY!!!!!

I talked to Tammy a lil bit agao and she said it was a lil chilly and the weather was supposed to be nice tomorrow! :)

Great! Thanks :)

Is that special good for everyday this week. Is it weekdays only or this week-end too. Would

love some steak from Rodney's, Some of the Best Steak around IMHO. :wub:

Thanks for asking TM! This is ALL WEEK LONG!! We are not 100% sure about Saturday I will let you know when we decide!

Thanks

See Ya At Rodneys!!!! :)

Thanks for asking TM! This is ALL WEEK LONG!! We are not 100% sure about Saturday I will let you know when we decide!

Thanks

See Ya At Rodneys!!!! :)

That Sounds great to me. I Plan on eating one of those yummy steaks. Rodney and Tammy hope you have a great time in Panama City :)

We went last night and a couple of people in our party enjoyed the steaks.

Next time your in, look for our signs on the wall.

If other businesses aren't aware of the great advertising opportunity at Rodney's, you should check it out. Thanks Rodney for allowing the local businesses to advertise in your establishment!! We are excited about it.