Paulding.com

SIGHTING ON THE SQUARE THIS EVE

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Leadership by example..........................

What you don't get is that Ithy and some of his ideas do truly scare me as much as an alien would. Why? because many of his ideas are totally alien to me.

pubby

Now Pubby - why did you have to ruin this by making such a snide comment about one of your p.com members?

Leadership by example..........................

He lets his guard down and comes out intentionally to play. Good example. ;)

Some on here take life a little too seriously. :huh:

All work and no play makes jack a very dull boy. :p

Let jack (pubby) play :lol:

LOCK THAT ALIEN UP! HE WAS FLYING UNDER THE INFLUENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

In Paulding believe me if they could they would :lol:

Very ENTERTAINING! :drinks:

I sent a NEWS FLASH to channel 2, 5 and 11

that there was a UFO sighting on the Dallas Square

this afternoon! :p

Hope they investigate! :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks Caped.

I thought it was a fun one.

pubby

PS: Did no one catch the "Jerry" jokes?

He lets his guard down and comes out intentionally to play. Good example. ;)

Some on here take life a little too seriously. :huh:

All work and no play makes jack a very dull boy. :p

Let jack (pubby) play :lol:

In Paulding believe me if they could they would :lol:

Oh, I know how to have fun - just ask anyone who knows me! :p I do very much appreciate the sense of humor and appreciate the thread. I just don't understand why a p.com member had to be made fun of within this thread by no less than the OWNER of the site. Oh well............ By the way jlh10101 - I think you have a fantastic sense of humor! :lol:

Oh, I know how to have fun - just ask anyone who knows me! :p I do very much appreciate the sense of humor and appreciate the thread. I just don't understand why a p.com member had to be made fun of within this thread by no less than the OWNER of the site. Oh well............ By the way jlh10101 - I think you have a fantastic sense of humor! :lol:

I think the two of them have a love hate relationship. They poke and prod each other constantly. :lol:

Dang Pubby, thanks for confiming why the producers of "Get Low" didn't call you for a spot. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Makes sense, This is the exact opposite of get low ... you know ...

fly high :)

pubby

We do have some aluminum foil in the office ... if you want to stop by tomorrow, we'll make you a hat and take your picture.

pubby

It only played 2 secs for me <_>

I suspect you may have too many windows open. The 'two-second' play often happens when memory is about maxed out from too many browser windows and a couple of other programs.

When that happens to me, I usually reboot and start all over.

pubby

I thought that it was a Hubcap that flew off of a Paulding County Taxi . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You didn't see those 'jets' and flashing lights. That was a working model flying saucer.

[flash=363,390]http://www.paulding.com/ads/model1.swf

And JLH1010101 is the 'man' who built the thing in one afternoon ... literally out of nothing. The mini-jets, though, were the really, really cool thing. He deserved a round of applause for that (hit the button in the flash above.)

pubby

Picture of TBAR would have done fine. :D

SG

Actually, I seriously considered putting a stylized vision of former Commission Chairman Jerry Shearin in the closing shot ... his face 'embossed' if you will in the fading sunset and the craft flying up his nose :) but that wouldn't have been scary and neither would TBAR.

I still can't believe no one picked up on the Jerry jokes in the script.

pubby

As per our earlier offer ... and so you can see the intern ... here is an example of the top quality, April fools ... I mean aluminum hats you can fashion for yourself at pcom.

You can also hold the amazing flying saucer and make funny noises.

[flash=560,410]http://www.paulding.com/ads/freealuminumhats.swf

pubby

OMFG, you are a nut man. I was wondering what you needed the roll of tin foil for. :lol:

Good one Pubby and crew. I knew when I swung by to see what you had for everybody today it would be unique. You didn't let me down.

Good to hear from you Dave. I'm so glad you weren't disappointed :)

OMFG, you are a nut man. I was wondering what you needed the roll of tin foil for. :lol:

Don't you like my "Mercury" hat!

You should have stopped by too! I know my head is big but there was a lot of foil on that roll ;)

pubby

Looks like somebody can't do math. ithiel's post was nu,ber twenty where ithiel said Dang, Pubby, your mothership left you behind. Publisher didn't say anything abut itheil until post number twenty-three I thought about that but didn't have a good picture of Ithy. From my computer screen, looks like Publisher was responding to itheil's snide remark. Why does itheil have to ruin a funny thread with a snidecomment about the Publisher an then you pile on? I'm jus calling like I see it an won't be politically correct.

Now Pubby - why did you have to ruin this by making such a snide comment about one of your p.com members?
Edited by YurJusJealous
Looks like somebody can't do math. ithiel's post was nu,ber twenty where ithiel said Dang, Pubby, your mothership left you behind. Publisher didn't say anything abut itheil until post number twenty-three I thought about that but didn't have a good picture of Ithy. From my computer screen, looks like Publisher was responding to itheil's snide remark. Why does itheil have to ruin a funny thread with a snidecomment about the Publisher an then you pile on? I'm jus calling like I see it an won't be politically correct.

My math skills are fine thank you and my post had nothing to do with math. :rolleyes: The point went completely OVER YOUR HEAD!!! I am simply pointing out that in MY OPINION, it doesn't look very good for the owner of this site to make unnecessary snide comments about his members - just bad business in my educated opinion. My post had nothing to do with Itheil's - I didn't even read it. Ithiel is not the owner of this site, Pubby is. Leadership by example.......

Phatgirl or whatever the heck your name is now - its not a good thing to make ASSumptions you know! :lol:

By the way, I did think it was a cute little April Fool's thread. :lol:

My math skills are fine thank you and my post had nothing to do with math. :rolleyes: The point went completely OVER YOUR HEAD!!! I am simply pointing out that in my opinion, it doesn't look very good for the owner of this site to make unnecessary snide comments about his members - just bad business in my educated opinion. My post had nothing to do with Itheil's - I didn't even read it. Ithiel is not the owner of this site, Pubby is. Leadership by example.......

Phatgirl or whatever the heck your name is now - tts not a good thing to make ASSumptions you know! :lol:

By the way, I did think it was a cute little April Fool's thread. :lol:

I thot it was a funny film Publisher made. That is not the point I made. itheil made the snidea$$ comment first. Publisher respionded to itheil. That part went over your head. If itheil posted first an Publisher posted second, who started the snidea$$ comments? Besides. I don't read Publisher's comment as snide but a funny response to itehil's snide remark. That is good for biz when a owner relates well to the audience an that is what Publisher did. He made a funny. Maybe you can't see the humor cause you have two standards. Maybe u don't. Maybe you jsut don't have a sense of humor. Maybe u just take every chance to slam on Publsiher because you don't agree with him an wnat him our of business. May be. Maybe not.

Edited by YurJusJealous
I thot it was a funny film Publisher made. That is not the point I made. itheil made the snidea$$ comment first. Publisher respionded to itheil. That part went over your head. If itheil posted first an Publisher posted second, who started the snidea$$ comments? Besides. I don't read Publisher's comment as snide but a funny response to itehil's snide remark. That is good for biz when a owner relates well to the audience an that is what Publisher did. He made a funny. Maybe you can't see the humor cause you have two standards. Maybe u don't. Maybe you jsut don't have a sense of humor. Maybe u just take every chance to slam on Publsiher because you don't agree with him an wnat him our of business. May be. Maybe not.

You are comical and do provide some entertainment ( :rolleyes: ) here - I have to give you that! :lol: I would REALLY start worrying about myself if SOME here did agree with me! :lol: I, by the way, have a great sense of humor - I just am a little intolerant with ignorance.

You are comical and do provide some entertainment ( :rolleyes: ) here - I have to give you that! :lol: I would REALLY start worrying about myself if SOME here did agree with me! :lol: I, by the way, have a great sense of humor - I just am a little intolerant with ignorance.

Okay' but I still want to know what that alien was drinking 'cause that was the GOOD stuff!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Me too. I don't like ignorance either. That is why when itheil made the snidea$$ comment first an then Publisher made a funny comment after itheil, then it looks like the problem is with itheil. An when you are so transparent in your dislike of Publisher then it looks like you have two standards. One standard for those you agree with an antoher for those you disagree with. May be I'm wrong. That is how it looks from here.

Okay' but I still want to know what that alien was drinking 'cause that was the GOOD stuff!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Yeah me too - see if you can find out and get us some of that stuff, okay? :lol: I wonder if you can get a DUI in a space ship?

Me too. I don't like ignorance either. That is why when itheil made the snidea$$ comment first an then Publisher made a funny comment after itheil, then it looks like the problem is with itheil. An when you are so transparent in your dislike of Publisher then it looks like you have two standards. One standard for those you agree with an antoher for those you disagree with. May be I'm wrong. That is how it looks from here.

You have NO IDEA about the status of my relationship with Pubby. You don't count in my life so please go find someone that gives a da__. You are not worth my valuable time.