Paulding.com

Easter Pictures from today at White Oak Park! Cute 9 Month Old!

So I met up today with Miss Ellie for her 9 Month/Easter session! This is definitely not the same baby I met at 10 days old! She has HAIR!! It was a little chilly due to the wind, but she was such a trooper!

Here are a few of my favorites from today, plus a few spring pictures I snapped at the park (I couldn't resist... It was beautiful today!).

If anyone else is interested in setting up a session between now and April 12th for Easter pictures, please send me a PM. I have a special discounted session fee for Easter sessions.

I just added a few more pictures to the bottom of this thread (post #18). Enjoy!

ellie9mopreview1.jpg

(Yes, her eyes are REALLY that blue! It is unreal!)

ellie9mopreview2.jpg

ellie9mopreview3.jpg

(The Easter egg was telling her a secret)

ellie9mopreview4.jpg

ellie9mopreview5.jpg

Vintage

ellie9mopreview6.jpg

This blanket is a family heirloom...

ellie9mopreview7.jpg

(No, this image was not heavily "Photoshopped" ;) ... This was done in-camera using a polarizing filter)

tree.jpg

The Ladybugs were everywhere!!

ladybug1.jpg

ladybug2.jpg

BEAUTIFUL photos!

I think you did a wonderful job.

Her expression is so serious, love her little personality. ^_^

She is the most serious little person I have ever met!!! We did get a smile or two out of her though... I might just have to post a few more sneak peaks for mom and granny tomorrow (they are both pcommers :))

She is the most serious little person I have ever met!!! We did get a smile or two out of her though... I might just have to post a few more sneak peaks for mom and granny tomorrow (they are both pcommers :))

She looks like the type that the typical peek-a-boo wouldn't be sufficient to make her smile. :lol:

Awesome pic of the tree!!! I can't wait to schedule out session but want to wait for it to be a bit warmer, my kids are shiverers (did I just make that word up?)

Your bunch would have gotten along great with Little Miss Ellie today! ;) She had a little shiver episode of her own, so we took a break and warmed her up a bit in the car. When the wind wasn't blowing it was warm and beautiful, but every so often the wind would start up again, and we would bundle her up in between pictures. She was a trooper!

Just send me a PM or email when you want to set up your session! I can't wait to meet your crew! :)

She looks like the type that the typical peek-a-boo wouldn't be sufficient to make her smile. :lol:

Nope, nothing. Miss Ellie is a tough cookie when it comes it getting a smile out of her! She is just smiling on the inside. ;) However, me barking like a dog was fairly popular, and playing with our giant reflector and the white flower were also high on the entertainment scale... HA! For anyone that has done a kids session with me knows that i'm not the "quietest" person out there... I will do anything to get a kid to have fun. :lol:

Very nice.

pubby

Thanks Pubby!

As always, those pics are beautiful and quite amazing! I'm still learning to take pictures of teeth and limping along at that... Maybe that Dental Photography course I took at the dental convention today will help me with that. We'll see! I hope one day to have even a touch of the talent you have for capturing such great photos, even if they are of teeth. :D

Oh, and I can't wait to see your pics from Brittany's wedding. She told me the other day that she chose you for her pics... I'm so excited for her!

Those are soooo cute, Ashley!! Thank you!! Ellie was very serious yesterday in front of the camera, but of course, as soon as we are getting back in the car, she's smiley and happy... go figure! :lol:

I can't wait to see the rest!

I knew we had some smiley pics!!!! :wub: These are great, Ashley. Can't wait to see all of them. Thanks again! If anyone is wanting pictures made of their kids I HIGHLY recommend ARP!!! She's the best!!! :D

I knew we had some smiley pics!!!! :wub: These are great, Ashley. Can't wait to see all of them. Thanks again! If anyone is wanting pictures made of their kids I HIGHLY recommend ARP!!! She's the best!!! :D

I sent you and Malibu a PM with the link to all of them a little while ago! Let me know if you didn't get it! I hope you all enjoy them!

I sent you and Malibu a PM with the link to all of them a little while ago! Let me know if you didn't get it! I hope you all enjoy them!

I did!! I just went to the link and saw them. You did such a good job with her. She's not the easiest baby to get good pictures of since she's not real "smiley" but you did it. :p Sent you a PM about our order.

She is getting so big! I love ALL the pics!

She is growing up way too fast!!!! :(

awesome pics .. n what a adorable lil girl ... i cant believe she is already 9 months old wow ... :D

Thank you. I can't believe she's 9 months already, either. We're already planning her 1st birthday party. Where does the time go????

What a pretty baby!

And you have an amazing talent. Those pictures are breathtaking.

What do you charge for session?

Thank you. Ashley does have an amazing talent. She wears me out just watching her run around like a crazy lady trying to get good shots but she knows what she's doing. Ellie isn't the easiest baby to get good pictures of but Ashley always manages to do it. ;)

I adore this pic:

ellie9mopreview1.jpg

Thank you. That's one of my favorites, too. Ashley had to snap the pics of Ellie sitting in those flowers in between my daughter & I reaching in to keep the flowers out of her mouth. She wanted to taste them so bad!!! :lol: