Paulding.com

Love's Seafood Restaurant Limited Time ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT

This is our first post on P.Com, so we thought we would start out with a something SPECIAL!!!

Love's Seafood Restaurant is having an ALL-You-Can-Eat Special, on select items and select time/days...

Boiled Crawfish - $15.99 - Starting Saturday 4 to 9 and 12-6 on Sunday

Fried Catfish - $10.99 - Friday, Saturday and Sunday...during normal business hours

KING Crabs - $21.99 - Friday, Saturday and Sunday...during normal business hours

We brought back a limited supply for this Weekend Trial, so don't miss out...

Love's Seafood Restaurant is open:

Friday: 5p to 9p

Saturday: 12p-9p

Sunday: - 12p-6p

Come in and taste the LOVE of some great seafood!

Where are you located ?

We are located at the corner of 92 and Brownsville Rd directly behind the Chevron Gas Station and across the street from the OLD SaveRite store... you may visit www.loves-seafood.com and go to the directions link for door to door directions...hope to see you there.

If I do not respond so quickly to any questions from this post, please forgive me, I am headed back to the restaurant to finish getting setup to open...but Nemie's Pet and Gifts owner thought I should post this special when I went in to buy my Mom this purse she saw there...lol

Ya know what they say about women that order Lobster on the first date.....whatca doin' after your shift?

Yes I know what they say, I'm shining my bullets after my shift  :ninja:

We are located at the corner of 92 and Brownsville Rd directly behind the Chevron Gas Station and across the street from the OLD SaveRite store... you may visit www.loves-seafood.com and go to the directions link for door to door directions

I have heard good reviews of your resturant 

welcome to paulding.com as a CM

That sounds great! DH and I drove all over trying to find you one day. I "thought I knew where you were, but it was no where near. LOL!!! And, when we finally found you, it was on Thursday and you were CLOSED. We will have to try again (now that I know where you are) so I can get some good catfish (which is sometimes hard to find) and DH can get a shrimp poboy!

BTW, is this special an ongoing thing or just for this week-end??

Good Luck.

Yes I know what they say, I'm shining my bullets after my shift  :ninja:

We are located at the corner of 92 and Brownsville Rd directly behind the Chevron Gas Station and across the street from the OLD SaveRite store... you may visit www.loves-seafood.com and go to the directions link for door to door directions

I have heard good reviews of your resturant 

welcome to paulding.com as a CM

Uh-Oh. I have been good, I PROMISE!!!!

That sounds great! DH and I drove all over trying to find you one day. I "thought I knew where you were, but it was no where near. LOL!!! And, when we finally found you, it was on Thursday and you were CLOSED. We will have to try again (now that I know where you are) so I can get some good catfish (which is sometimes hard to find) and DH can get a shrimp poboy!

BTW, is this special an ongoing thing or just for this week-end??

Good Luck.

Uh-Oh. I have been good, I PROMISE!!!!

Fo right now it is this weekend only, we may consider it for upcoming weekends, I'll post if we do and thanks for trying so hard to find us, we look forward to your visit.

This is our first post on P.Com, so we thought we would start out with a something SPECIAL!!!

Love's Seafood Restaurant is having an ALL-You-Can-Eat Special, on select items and select time/days...

Fried Catfish - $10.99 - Friday, Saturday and Sunday...during normal business hours

KING Crabs - $21.99 - Friday, Saturday and Sunday...during normal business hours

I would love to bring my son in for the crawfish!!!! Does it come with sides?

I would love to bring my son in for the crawfish!!!! Does it come with sides?

Not with the All-U-Can-Eat. Hope to see you all in here, mention you heard it on P.Com if you decide to visit us. We had a few All-U-Can-Eaters in tonight for the Crab and Catfish...don't miss out!

Thank you,

The Love's

Not with the All-U-Can-Eat. Hope to see you all in here, mention you heard it on P.Com if you decide to visit us. We had a few All-U-Can-Eaters in tonight for the Crab and Catfish...don't miss out!

Thank you,

The Love's

I talked to my son and he is excited about it. Both my boys were born in Louisiana and we lived in Biloxi, Mississippi while they were growing up so crawfish is one of their food groups! You can buy crawfish here, but they are never cooked the way we love them from the coast. We will try to see you tonight.

I talked to my son and he is excited about it. Both my boys were born in Louisiana and we lived in Biloxi, Mississippi while they were growing up so crawfish is one of their food groups! You can buy crawfish here, but they are never cooked the way we love them from the coast. We will try to see you tonight.

I know, there is something about being form the coast and eating seafood anywhere else (it just is not the same), that was definitately one of the reasons we opened Love's Seafood Restaurant...we always found ourselves bringing back a cooler full of seafood whenever we went home and would eat evryday until it was gone, our friends loved when we went home... :wub:

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all there for the Crawfish Boil that starts at 4pm.

Thank you,

The Love's

So, if I come for the AYCE catfish all I am going to get is the fish???????? Just want to clarify that was the response.

So, if I come for the AYCE catfish all I am going to get is the fish???????? Just want to clarify that was the response.

You may order additional sides, our sides are all prices at $1.79, I wish I could add sides at that price, but it would not be cost effective...now if your child is 10 and under, we will give him a side and a drink for free.

My husband would love this, but I'm not a seafood eater. What else do you have?

We sell only seafood when it comes to the meat, but we have 16 sides and some can be done multiple ways:

i.e. Steamed or Fried Corn, Plain Rice or Vegetable Seasoned Rice, Steamed-Fried orSauteed Red Potatoes and more.

My son was in Heaven eating the crawfish last night. I left you a good seafood review in another thread. We will definitely be back! I got up this morning thinking about a fried oyster poboy.

Just so you know, I had not been on P.Com since December until Friday 3/20/2009 when Nemie, who owns the bag boutique, suggested that I go up there and post and I am so thankful that she encouraged me to do so. P.Com users and Guest have been very good to Love's Seafood, what I mean by that, is people who frequent this site have visited us. If I was really keeping up with it, I would say, out of 100, 90 have returned. I try not to read what people are saying on here about Love's Seafood, so I purposely stay away, it is for business purposes and I really don't want no one to think that I am not responding to them, we are right now in the midst of trying to find creative ways to bring in consistent business. And besides people are coming in off the reviews on here, so we will not complain.

Being from the coast and knowing what good seafood should really taste like, is what drives us and we both know that it is FLAVOR, right...we have spent countless hours and MONEY perfecting that (not PERFECT) flavor.

We are small and family owned and we seriously cook to order, so sometimes things can take a bit longer to get out, but with the economy the way it is, we have to operate with it being family right now. Tha that is my only "woe is mea" comment...lol

Now about the oyster Po Boy, we mix our batter as well, so I am sure you will find it very tasteful...we have 2 batters, or regular batter is SPICY (a bit) and then we have the mild batter ( it has very little spice, but still has flavor)...I am sure you will want the regular batter.

The Po Boy is overloaded, just as the menu says, so come in and give it a try.

Thank you for your comment and I will read and reply to your other post.

L.A. Love

WELL, we sold out of King Crabs on yesterday, but we have enough for 1 order!

Since we sold out of those..we will make offer Snow Crabs buy 1 pound get the second 1/2 off. Just so you know, our snow crabs are not the small crabs with no meat and if you are a true crab eater, we have 8UPs...if you don't know what that is come in and try them, you will enjoy the MEAT!

I have to sign off as we open in 45min, see you at Love's!