Paulding.com

UPDATE TODAY 4/5/09

Thank you all for your prayers and condolences. It is hard to believe that it has been 3 weeks since I lost my daddy. Yesterday was a difficult day, as we all got togehter and had to sort through his belongings. I anticipate more such difficult days ahead. I am doing better than I was a few weeks ago. I know time and God will help ease the pain that I have in my heart. What hurts the most, are the difficult days that we had before his death. Knowing that he is out of pain and in the care of our loving God, is a definate comfort, though, I wish he had of never had to go through what he did to get there.

I appreciate all of your kind words. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post again. Please continue to keep my family in your prayers. There have been so many other issues. I think my family is just falling apart. My brother is having heart issues. Thank God the blockage is something that can be treated w/ medicine. His wife, on the other hand, is more severe. She is in Piedmont right now with 4 blockages in her heart. 2 of these blockages are at 100%. She will have open heart surgery on Monday. My cousin has a tumor the size of a golf ball. She will have test done in about a week. She just gave birth, so she was unable to have any scans prior to her delivery. They are giving her some recovery time from the birth before they start really getting to the root of this tumor. She and the baby had a safe delivery though. Thank God. And last but not least, there's me. I'm having some medical issues of my own. I don't want to get into the "nitty gritty" details of it, because some of it is of a "female" nature but know that I am very, very concerned about what is going on. I have a doctors appointment on Thurs. I hope to know something more on all of my problems at that point.

Thank you again!

PS.....also, my husband was laid off from his job in Feb. He has an interview next Sat. morn. We are hoping for the best.

============================================================

ORIGINAL POST

Thank you all for your support while looking for care for my daddy while he was sick. It is with great saddness that I report that he passed away on Sunday morning due to the many complications caused by his emphysema.

Please pray for me and my family as we struggle with this loss.

Thank you again.

Thank you all for your support while looking for care for my daddy while he was sick. It is with great saddness that I report that he passed away on Sunday morning due to the many complications caused by his emphysema.

Thank you again.

I'm sorry for your loss, I know how hard it is losing a parent.. prayers being said.

Thank you again.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss, I know the feeling that you and your family are going through. I lost my father in Janurary due to complications from Liver Cirhossis and just 14 months prior lost my mother to stomach cancer. They were 63.

Prayers for you and your family. :wub:

Thank you again.

I am sorry to hear of your loss, and pray God will put His loving arms around you and give you peace. I know how it is to lose your daddy; always remember the wonderful times you had together, special things he did to make others happy and safe, and know he is no longer in pain. My prayers are with you and all your dear family.

Thank you again.

I am so sorry to hear about your Dad's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you struggle with his loss. Remember that he will ALWAYS be with you and he is with God now looking down to watch over you as your Guardian Angel. I truly believe that.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. My prayers are with you my friend. :wub:

Scarlet