Paulding.com

Scott was a dear friend in High School. He was a GREAT guy. My prayers go out to Jennifer, Taylor and the family. Does anyone know what happened? If so, please pm me. I am having a little trouble with this one...

Scott was a dear friend in High School. He was a GREAT guy. My prayers go out to Jennifer, Taylor and the family. Does anyone know what happened? If so, please pm me. I am having a little trouble with this one...

Sending pm. My son is friends with Taylor and he was telling me about this last night.

I did not know him but why is the cause Mr. Smiths death a secret?

When I hear of anyone this young dying I want to know why, perhaps there is a lesson to learn to extend my own life or those around me.

No disrespect intended, I have thought about this question many times.

Edited by GhostRider

When I hear of anyone this young dying I want to know why, perhaps there is a lesson to learn to extend my own life or those around me.

No disrespect intended, I have though about this question many times.

It's not a secret. But deaths are a personal thing and out of respect for the family, people feel it is not up to them to put that info on a message board.

I personally don't know this family. My son is friends with Scott's daughter, so I know a little bit about his death from my son. Not knowing the family, and their wishes, I didn't want to cross the line by putting the information out there.

No disrespect intended, I have thought about this question many times.

I don't know the family either but, I am always curious for the same reasons. When my Brother passed away from an auto accident, I put the cause of death in the obituary for this reason!!!

But, I can understand the concern for the Family as well. Prayers for all involved and May God Bless You All!!

Jennifer, Taylor, Popa, Mark, Edith, Christy, & Jason : You are all in my thoughts. I love you all and Im here if theres anything you need!

Kristy

Thank you for being there for me. It is still a shock to me that he is gone! He was such a good man, would do anything in the world for anyone. I miss him so much already!

RIP SCOTT! I LOVE YOU! :wub: