Paulding.com

Coming Soon...

Whatever it is, sounds like the announcement will be good news and good for MacFarlane's. Congratulations in advance!!!!!

Thank you!!!

I thought I would be able to announce this morning, but no - one more delay. But that's fine ... it's coming soon ...

-MacFarlane's

LMAO You funny maybe they can get mothers finest ;)

You can get Hatchett for like $3500 - And Now they have Dave Hlubeck back with the band. And Bobby Ingram. B)

I just saw em in January on the Skynyrd Cruise and they still rocked. Phil McCormack is an awesome replacement for Danny Joe Brown (rip)

Or Marshall Tucker (thinking of the poolhall days). Either would be good...

They still jam too. Saw em (yes on the Skynyrd Cruise) in January.

Why not just go for the Allman Bros? or Three Dog Night??

That would be pricey. ;)

You can get Hatchett for like $3500 - And Now they have Dave Hlubeck back with the band. And Bobby Ingram. B)

I just saw em in January on the Skynyrd Cruise and they still rocked. Phil McCormack is an awesome replacement for Danny Joe Brown (rip)

They still jam too. Saw em (yes on the Skynyrd Cruise) in January.

That would be pricey. ;)

Lol your pushing for hatchett arn't you I know mo from MF maybe we can get him to do a one man show lol :D

Yeah, unless you know something we dont. :lol: Hey, you should come up there tonight. I've got a table reserved.

i dont think i can. i have so much to do for the girsl party tomorrow! are you coming or not?!?! if you do not come i am not going to brians. :p :p

i dont think i can. i have so much to do for the girsl party tomorrow! are you coming or not?!?! if you do not come i am not going to brians. :p :p

I told you I would try providing I've got a car tomorrow. :) :p So there. :lol:

so....what's the surprise???????

I finally have news!!! Sorry it took so long, I'm dealing with three seperate government bureaucracies, so I'm at their mercy.

- BUT -

The bar is open! Mostly! Lots of details to post, so I'm going to start a new thread with all the info. But the most important thing to know, is MacFarlane's is *wet* again.

Thanks so much for your support. Our best days are truly to come.

-MacFarlane's

I finally have news!!! Sorry it took so long, I'm dealing with three seperate government bureaucracies, so I'm at their mercy.

- BUT -

The bar is open! Mostly! Lots of details to post, so I'm going to start a new thread with all the info. But the most important thing to know, is MacFarlane's is *wet* again.

-MacFarlane's

:yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :drinks:

- BUT -

-MacFarlane's

AWESOME!!!! Congrats!!!!!!! Save me some wine, I'll see ya around 8Pm!! MacFarlanes ROCKS!!!

- BUT -

-MacFarlane's

Congrats. Even though I'm not a drinker, I know that's a crucial part of your business. I'm also a local small businessman and I like to see folks like us succeed. In spite of what certain politicians think, small business is the backbone of the economy.