Paulding.com

Thank you ! PCSO!

I would like all of you to know that today we had a mentally challanged family member wonder off from his home. We and serval neighbors and family and friends looked to no avail .we had to call 911 and several dupties responed and the search continued for a couple of hours before thankfully he was found. The point that I am trying to get to is that these deputies were wonderful . I know it is there job and they did it well but when they got to our missing loved one they were as gentel and kind to him as to be . I have heard alot of stories of how rude and aggressive some of our deptuies are, but I saw today how wonderful they can be also . If you are ever in need of help I truley hope these same officers are there for you . Unfortunatly I didn't get there names but I intend to try to find out . I for one applaud our deptuies for there outstanding services !!

Thanks for posting this. I know the majority of the county Deputies and I have to yet meet one that wasn't a super nice person. I think they do a good job, and don't get enought THANK YOU'S for what they do. :wub:

Tona

I would like all of you to know that today we had a mentally challanged family member wonder off from his home. We and serval neighbors and family and friends looked to no avail .we had to call 911 and several dupties responed and the search continued for a couple of hours before thankfully he was found. The point that I am trying to get to is that these deputies were wonderful . I know it is there job and they did it well but when they got to our missing loved one they were as gentel and kind to him as to be . I have heard alot of stories of how rude and aggressive some of our deptuies are, but I saw today how wonderful they can be also . If you are ever in need of help I truley hope these same officers are there for you . Unfortunatly I didn't get there names but I intend to try to find out . I for one applaud our deptuies for there outstanding services !!

:good: So glad the PCSO found your family member and for their professionalism. A big gold star for the PSCO :yahoo:

Wow, something positive....call Gary Gulledge and let him know....I know that he would appreciate the call....good job PCSO....

This has already been done. I was told to write a thank you letter and send it to the S.O., that they would make copies for

each of the deputies and if the deputies are so inclined they can put them into their permanent file.

I am so glad to see all of these positive posts !!

Glad all worked out with your family member! Thankfully, the few contacts I've had with LE have been positive. I had to call a few months back asking for a welfare check on a family member. I was worried about feeling like a complete idiot, but the lady who answered the call was extremely nice and did her best to set my mind at ease. As for the officer that responded, he was at the home within minutes and even let my family member use his phone to call me!!!!