Paulding.com

Other people facing foreclosure, this may help.

Hi everyone. This has really bothered me so I thought that I would bring it up. I've had four people in the past two months or so tell me that they are facing foreclosure. One lady gave me this thing she received called "Methods to avoid foreclosure", and said for me to pass it along to any other family facing a hard time. I thought I'd share it since so many people are having a hard time making ends meet. If you would like a copy of it just send me your e-mail address and I'll send it your way as soon as possible. I know people feel like they are facing their most difficult time of their lives, so I hope that this can be a help. This thing has like 10+ ways or methods to keep foreclosure from ruining our credit, so maybe some one can be helped like this friend of mine.

PS. This thing I'm sending you of course is free. It's just a list of methods to avoid the bank/lenders from taking our homes. If realtor's need this then I'd gladly give these away as well so long as people can be helped.

Hi everyone. This has really bothered me so I thought that I would bring it up. I've had four people in the past two months or so tell me that they are facing foreclosure. One lady gave me this thing she received called "Methods to avoid foreclosure", and said for me to pass it along to any other family facing a hard time. I thought I'd share it since so many people are having a hard time making ends meet. If you would like a copy of it just send me your e-mail address and I'll send it your way as soon as possible. I know people feel like they are facing their most difficult time of their lives, so I hope that this can be a help. This thing has like 10+ ways or methods to keep foreclosure from ruining our credit, so maybe some one can be helped like this friend of mine.

PS. This thing I'm sending you of course is free. It's just a list of methods to avoid the bank/lenders from taking our homes. If realtor's need this then I'd gladly give these away as well so long as people can be helped.

Why didn't you just post it?

The original post reads just like every other e-mail scam intended to separate you from your money.

It is a word document. If they want it they can have it. I said I ain't trying to get money and that the person that gave it to me got the help they needed so I don't think so.

It is a word document. If they want it they can have it. I said I ain't trying to get money and that the person that gave it to me got the help they needed so I don't think so.

This is the internet, where most of us are bombarded daily with scams, and we hear about them contatantly on the news,

The skepticism comes naturally to many of us.

If you are genuine in you concern then do not take it personally, it is a sign of the times.