Paulding.com

Very Unique Catwalk Dog Feeder (see pics)

Now this is different, very different.

Birdmom needed a raised feeder to resolve problems at her house of the dog eating the cat food all the time. She had the idea of a 2-story feeder where the cat could eat on top, cat & dog could share water and the dog could have his food on bottom. Her dog is a little one. The design Steve came up with and built was perfect for all concerned. The dog can't reach the cat food bowl on top, nor can he see it with the edge around the top, yet the cat can easily jump right up and relax with plenty of room and enjoy.

We all love it. Thanks Birdmom for a great idea! Let us know if any of you out there need one. This is a great cat/dog food problem solver.

Here are pics!

post-21118-1234831524_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1234831557_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1234831577_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1234831617_thumb.jpg

That is cool. Could you make one for a great Dane? :o Just kidding, dont have a dog.

Well if you did have a Great Dane, we could and if your kitty could jump that high :D .

But we have done customer raised feeders for KRM's Great Danes, which turned out beautiful. Here is pic of those.

post-21118-1234842725_thumb.jpg

Well if you did have a Great Dane, we could and if your kitty could jump that high :D .

But we have done customer raised feeders for KRM's Great Danes, which turned out beautiful. Here is pic of those.

We get RAVES on ours all the time!! The dogs really enjoy them. Steve and Nemie do excellent work and offer very fair prices. Aside from that- they just ROCK!!! :wub:

My dogs eat the cat food and the cats eat the dog food. Now get to work on that one. I know Nemie, ya'll already came up with me a nice warm house for the feral cats outside. Now when ya'll finish my birdbath that will attach to the railing of my deck, you'll have another creation to show. Steve really can come up with most anything you need, just tell him what you want.

My dogs eat the cat food and the cats eat the dog food. Now get to work on that one. I know Nemie, ya'll already came up with me a nice warm house for the feral cats outside. Now when ya'll finish my birdbath that will attach to the railing of my deck, you'll have another creation to show. Steve really can come up with most anything you need, just tell him what you want.

You can see his brain starting to work as soon as you start talking about what you want. Then Nemie gives him pointers on how to make it even better!! ;) They are a great time!!

You can see his brain starting to work as soon as you start talking about what you want. Then Nemie gives him pointers on how to make it even better!! ;) They are a great time!!

:o :lol: you know all men need that woman standing there telling them how to do it better! :lol: :D

Aside from that, thanks so much to you KRM and to you SOOCH for your very kind comments. Appreciate it so very much.

Now this is different, very different.

Birdmom needed a raised feeder to resolve problems at her house of the dog eating the cat food all the time. She had the idea of a 2-story feeder where the cat could eat on top, cat & dog could share water and the dog could have his food on bottom. Her dog is a little one. The design Steve came up with and built was perfect for all concerned. The dog can't reach the cat food bowl on top, nor can he see it with the edge around the top, yet the cat can easily jump right up and relax with plenty of room and enjoy.

We all love it. Thanks Birdmom for a great idea! Let us know if any of you out there need one. This is a great cat/dog food problem solver.

Here are pics!

Everytime I see my cats jump on the catwalk, I just have to stop and watch them eat. My chihuahua was starting to put on weight from eating the cat food.

The catwalk feeder looks like an expensive piece of furniture that serves such a specfic useful function.

I love it so much!

Thanks everyone for the kind comments on this very usual feeder.

With Birdmom's ideas and Steve's designs, the end product was perfect.

Let us know if any of you need one of these or any other type of raised feeder.

We can build whatever you need.

That is such a great idea! I have to feed my cat in the bathtub because my jealous tub-a-lub dog scarfs all the cat food. I'm tellin' ya, my dog is FAT because of that. LOL If I was able to keep my kitty I would be SOOOO buying one of those.

Nemie and Steve.... that is just awsome!!!!! wish I could afford one, but for now, the cat will continue eating on the side cabinet thingy I have in my kitchen. I actually have a beautiful dog bowl set w/ cast iron stand that I love. Could Steve build the "cabinet" part for the cat to eat on top (which would sit over my dog bowls?) or would it not have enough support. I love the design!!!!

Nemie and Steve.... that is just awsome!!!!! wish I could afford one, but for now, the cat will continue eating on the side cabinet thingy I have in my kitchen. I actually have a beautiful dog bowl set w/ cast iron stand that I love. Could Steve build the "cabinet" part for the cat to eat on top (which would sit over my dog bowls?) or would it not have enough support. I love the design!!!!

If you send me a picture with measurements of your feeder, I can design a cabinet to fit over it. Thank You.

steve

Nemie, I meant to say that ya'll are a great PAIR!!! Of course, behind every man is a great woman telling him how to do it correctly!!! :lol:

I wish there was a solution for a bigger dog-that idea is great for my situation, but it would have to be taller and there would have to be a tall wall around 3 sides of the cat part so the doggie wouldn't be able to reach. :wacko:

Did you see what they were able to do for the horses ... um ... er .... I meant dogs that KRM has?

It was a great solution to the "bigger dogs / small cats" situation! :)

I wish there was a solution for a bigger dog-that idea is great for my situation, but it would have to be taller and there would have to be a tall wall around 3 sides of the cat part so the doggie wouldn't be able to reach. :wacko:

We can come up with a situation for any pet feeding situation. Your welcome to give us a shout/PM us and we can work out something good for you.

hanks

Thanks everyone. If you need a feeder for any reason, let us know and we can work with you to develop something unique and different.

Thanks Birdmom for allowing us to help resolve your pet feeding problems.