Paulding.com

Mower repairs! I finally got caught up, so....

As much as I prefer basic tune-up's, about 70% of the ones I have fixed were more like overhauls.....so don't let your mower go to waste! I can do a routine tuneup for 40-50 bux. That's carburetor tuneup, change filters and oil, sharpen blade, and clean plugs. Anything other than that, that needs to be replaced with new items, I let you know in advance, and can provide you with the receipts. And that's a lot cheaper than bringing me a mower that has not been taken care- that can run as high as $100 just on a standard push mower......although, I can do that too, it's just gonna cost you more and takes a lot more of my time.

So, keep me busy!!!!! I need the work! :)

I thought I might bump this while people are finally awake and hopefully lurking....

Remember, I'm still in the market of picking up your older mowers and computers, monitors, etc.

OMG!!!! I feel like Sanford and Son in 2009!!! :o :p :huh:

Just gimme a ringy-ding-ding!! :D

I would like to thank John (you know who you are) who gave me an older computer and a decent lawnmower. Man....what I yard sale I'm gonna have!!

Subby's da man! He did a great job on my backpack blower, quick service and fair price.

But now I have to go home and blow leaves. :(

:p

I got a mess of leaves over here when you finish! :p

Thanks GD. I gotta get me one of those things myself!!

That will be hard today!

Subby do you work on all Types of mowers?

It's starting to look that way! :lol: I've done blowers, tillers, big and small mowers.....only not too sure about the HUGE industrial ones. I can work on those too, but they have to be brought over and picked up. I don't have a trailer. What you got?

It's starting to look that way! :lol: I've done blowers, tillers, big and small mowers.....only not too sure about the HUGE industrial ones. I can work on those too, but they have to be brought over and picked up. I don't have a trailer. What you got?

Gravley

Gravley

What's it doing? (or not doing?)

Only thing would be how hard parts are to find for them. Rider...walk behind, what type?

Bump.....I have 3 machines to tend to, and that's it...so, give me a call. Let's keep your yard equipment running smooth for this year!!!

Exactly where are you located?

Look under my name....near Kroger on Ridge Rd.

Do you need anything done?

Bumped up for more business. I'll be caught up again by Monday this coming week. :D