Paulding.com

Lunch and Teacher Discount

Brand new week, and here we go again!

Remember our $5.99 lunch special Monday through Friday, which includes a side and beverage!

And Monday through Wednesday evenings our Teacher Appreciation Nights, where any employee of the school system will receive a 50% OFF discount to their entree with the purchase of a beverage!

Hope to see you all soon, and thanks as always!

-MacFarlane's

www.macfarlanesrestaurant.com

Where are you located please? I was in Hiram last week and couldn't find you, assuming you are in Hiram. I would love to check your place out.

We are in downtown Hiram by the tracks. If you go toward Douglasville on Hwy. 92 from Hwy. 278, you will see the historic downtown Hiram on your left. You can turn off on Church St. or Beatty St. to get to us. For detailed mapping, please go to our website and use our locator tool: www.macfarlanesrestaurant.com.

And this special is really for teachers of any school system. We advertise for Paulding because it's our home, but we often have teachers from Douglas county or Cobb county come in!

Thanks so much and hope to see you soon.

-MacFarlane's

This place has a great atmosphere and the food is off the hook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worth everyone's time to check it out. Can't wait for Friday!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate the kind words and support. See you soon!

-MacFarlane's