Paulding.com

Accident with entrapment. Possibly involving a 4-wheeler. Also, white Sentra involved.

Officer is unable to locate. On McClung at Shipp Circle.

Officer on scene.

Edited by drosser

I think I heard on my handheld scanner that there was one confirmed signal 48. I think it was in reference to this call but am not sure, I haven't listened to the archives. Our power has just come back on. It was off for about 1 1/2 hours.

Sorry for the double post - my computer/DSL is acting up.

Edited by gwilli8866
I live off mcclung , the power flickered about 6 times before it went off. ours was off till a little after 4:00 P.M. We were wondering what happened. I did not have my scanner on.

Yes I heard them call for the power company...said the power pole was split.

• 2 weeks later...

This was a young girl I know, She fractured her pelvis bone, and broke her arm, she had to get air lifted, to atlanta medical center but came home few days later, she is walking and everything seems to be ok. no there was not a four wheeler involved in the actuall accident , the four wheeler thing came up because in the area she wrecked in there were children riding them in the road, which should not ever be done, the road is dangerous and is for tagged and insured cars. Now also with that comment i will say that alot of young people speed down that road because it seems to be a back road what they would call a short cut, but that road has alot of bad curves on it, and you can wreck, no matter how well you drive. So maybe this type of accident will not have to occur again. Children with off road vehicles should stay off road as well, ask ur parents to take you to somewhere made for them. Somewhere not as dangerous. And if the child is underage they should be accompanied while rideing, so they can have some kind of supervision, this will help and make less accidents and injuries.