Paulding.com

Rodney is doing it again!

Rodney has decided to offer his Steak Special again but this time it will be for ALL WEEKEND! For those of you who didn't know about last Friday we served a delicious 16 oz Choice Black Angus Ribeye with two sides for just $10.99. After selling 198 steaks last Friday and having tons of request to "do it again" Rodney has decided to go for it! So yall come on out to Hiram or New Hope and enjoy the BEST steak in Paulding County!
OK, you're making me hongry

come on out and get one!

Are you serious!!!!?????!!!!!

YES! Last minute I know.

is it this weekend, like starting today????and ending This Sunday night?

Yes beginning right now and ending Sunday. Remember that we close at 3:00 on Sunday

All right! We're going to New Hope for dinner, probably 6pm. Anybody else who wants to hang out with JMT, Mrs. JMT and the younglings... come on!

Me and mine will be at Hiram at 7!

I am Hongry too!

Tow, you are determined to go to Hiram, huh???? ;)

You got voted down last week. Hope you get to stay at Hiram this week.

is it this weekend, like starting today????and ending This Sunday night?

Are you going, TT?

Are you serious!!!!?????!!!!!

How about you, S??

I am still full from p.com lunch. :) But, it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good last Friday night!!

Are you going, TT?

How about you, S??

I am still full from p.com lunch. :) But, it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good last Friday night!!

It sure was!!~ I'm talking to the mister.

Are you going, TT?

How about you, S??

I was thinking about going tomorrow night for my daughter's birthday, but S reminded me about Wade being at Mcfarlane's.

My days are kinda mixed up this week.

I don't know about tonight, I still have my jammies on.

I was thinking about going tomorrow night for my daughter's birthday, but S reminded me about Wade being at Mcfarlane's.

My days are kinda mixed up this week.

I don't know about tonight, I still have my jammies on.

Yes, and you HAVE to come join us tomorrow night. We can all celebrate her b'day! I am not sure if we are going tonight or not either. DH has two deliveries after work to make some extra $$ so it will probably be too late by time he gets to this side of the world. But, it sure was a great steak last Friday night. I hate to miss it.

It sure was!!~ I'm talking to the mister.

Not only was the food great, but so was the company.

Yes, and you HAVE to come join us tomorrow night. We can all celebrate her b'day! I am not sure if we are going tonight or not either. DH has two deliveries after work to make some extra $$ so it will probably be too late by time he gets to this side of the world. But, it sure was a great steak last Friday night. I hate to miss it.

Not only was the food great, but so was the company.

:wub: :good:

When I passed by Rodney's in Hiram this afternoon the sign said the price was $12.99. We thought that was still a good price even tho it was higher than last Friday. So is the price this weekend $10.99 or $12.99? The whole meal last Friday was so good!

When I passed by Rodney's in Hiram this afternoon the sign said the price was $12.99. We thought that was still a good price even tho it was higher than last Friday. So is the price this weekend $10.99 or $12.99? The whole meal last Friday was so good!

Rodney decided late this afternoon to go with last week's price again ........ so it's $10.99 for the entire weekend!