Paulding.com

Vickie's younger sister Connie was killed in a single vehicle accident about 9 years ago...also in January.

This is an especially difficult time for her family.

So very sad. Who are her parents and how old or young was she? Some speed limits need to be dropped around here as traffic is picking up.

I have always wished that someday, with the advanced knowledge we have that something can be done to lessen deaths in car accidents.

This is sad to hear.

A simple change in the habits and attitudes of drivers would make a huge difference. It shouldn't be necessary to invest so much money to design and build vehicles that include costly equipment and systems to prevent accidents.

If people would stop trying to multi-task, hang up the phone and pay attention to the road (which is as cost-efficient as it gets), and refrain from driving when sleep-deprived, overly emotional or intoxicated, we would see a significant drop in the number of accidents in which someone is seriously injured or killed.

My sister lives on Mulberry Rock Road and said she was on her way home and saw an accident, it was either Friday or Saturday night.

She was the first there and said she is not sure if the lady lived or not.

Howdy back to you Mrs G

Johnny

hello i am the mother-inlaw of Vickie son Dwayne, we have read your comments and he would really like to talk with your sister and tell her thank's that it really mean's alot to him that she took the time to stop and call for help. it would mean so much to him to get to speak with her. his # 678-939-2368, this will help him bring closure to this sad time. and we thank you all for your prayers that means alot to our family's. thank you

Johnny

hello i am the mother-inlaw of Vickie son Dwayne, we have read your comments and he would really like to talk with your sister and tell her thank's that it really mean's alot to him that she took the time to stop and call for help. it would mean so much to him to get to speak with her. his # 678-939-2368, this will help him bring closure to this sad time. and we thank you all for your prayers that means alot to our family's. thank you

My son and Dwayne were very good friends when they were in middle school.

Please tell him the Grahams send their love and prayers. Dwayne was always

a great kid.

a great kid.

i will pass on your prayers and love to dwayne.thank you very much for rememebering him in this tough time.

a great kid.