Paulding.com

Neighborhood Cafe

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI - Rodneys at new hope is bigger, and will have more steaks available. New Hope will have twice as many steaks available than will Hiram.

Rodneys at new hope has a party room that we may be able to see if it is reserved or not.

I'm just sayin! :pardon:

Can you actually sit down and eat with us?! :)

FYI - Rodneys at new hope is bigger, and will have more steaks available. New Hope will have twice as many steaks available than will Hiram.

Rodneys at new hope has a party room that we may be able to see if it is reserved or not.

I'm just sayin! :pardon:

That's a great suggestion Matt! I think we should all go to new hope!

Can I reiterate how disappointed I am that I cannot be at steak night? (Perhaps we should call it "Red Meat Night.") And right here in New Hope! We'll have to schedule a do-over later.

By the time you folks are having dinner tomorrow, I'll have finished my obligations at Mississippi State and will be driving south to play an evening of piano favorites for my grandmother and the other residents of the nursing home where she now lives.

I really enjoyed lunch today with Blazing Saddles and I'm Floored... thanks for the hug! ;)

Can I reiterate how disappointed I am that I cannot be at steak night? (Perhaps we should call it "Red Meat Night.") And right here in New Hope! We'll have to schedule a do-over later.

By the time you folks are having dinner tomorrow, I'll have finished my obligations at Mississippi State and will be driving south to play an evening of piano favorites for my grandmother and the other residents of the nursing home where she now lives.

I really enjoyed lunch today with Blazing Saddles and I'm Floored... thanks for the hug! ;)

Another lunch and I didn't know about it?????????????????? :o :p

• 12 years later...

Just looking over old topics and post. 

used to have fun from this page.

forgot that we actually 

I had