Paulding.com

Neighborhood Cafe

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so we are all on the same sheet of music, we were planning on going to the Rodney's BBQ on 92 at Nebo in Hiram.

He is also selling steaks at the one in New Hope but we all said the one on 92 this morning. That's where Rodney is gonna be too. See yall there.

OOPS...........I "thought" a prior discussion was for Friday night at Rodney's in New Hope. So the gathering is for the 92 location???? Just clarifying.

Just so we are all on the same sheet of music, we were planning on going to the Rodney's BBQ on 92 at Nebo in Hiram.

He is also selling steaks at the one in New Hope but we all said the one on 92 this morning. That's where Rodney is gonna be too. See yall there.

Rodney told me on his thread the other day that he is serving the steak at both locations.

No Job Too Small and the two kids will be there Friday night at 7pm.

Rodney told me on his thread the other day that he isserving the steak at both locations

No Job Too Small and the two kids will be there Friday night at 7pm.

This is corect. We were wanting to all meet again and that would be hard to do if some went to one and some went to the other one. Just trying to coordinate so that we all go to the same one.

92 at nebo ed at 7 on Friday.

This is corect. We were wanting to all meet again and that would be hard to do if some went to one and some went to the other one. Just trying to coordinate so that we all go to the same one.

92 at nebo ed at 7 on Friday.

Tow is your sister, Dallasred, going to be there? :D

So who all is showing up on Friday night???

:rofl: I'll take that job.

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed meeting everyone. All of you are wonderful, and so much fun to be with. I enjoyed myself very much!!! A special shout out to Pastor Matt for making us feel so welcome. :wub:

I would have loved to been there and met you.

Words that Apply has suggested that we go to the New Hope location because it is bigger. I personally don't care which one. Will everyone else chime in???

Just pick one or the other. They're both the same distance for MrsPSD and me.

Words that Apply has suggested that we go to the New Hope location because it is bigger. I personally don't care which one. Will everyone else chime in???

Oh for the love of GOD! I try to coordinate something and you go and screw it up! I give up. Let's go to new hope and Hiram..... So who is going where? I do know that Rodney said that there is a limited amount of steaks at the new hope location but WHATEVER I'm backing out now.

Oh for the love of GOD! I try to coordinate something and you go and screw it up! I give up. Let's go to new hope and Hiram..... So who is going where? I do know that Rodney said that there is a limited amount of steaks at the new hope location but WHATEVER I'm backing out now.

:lol: Nannie nannie boo boo...

I wanted to say that but MrsPSD says I'm a sweetheart so I have to behave.

It's New Hope. We (the women) decided in PM's. ;)

Maybe get a count? Give Rodney of how many steaks to have available? Or, can I bring my own and toss it on the grill?

:huh: :huh: :huh: <_< :angry2:

I've talked to Rot knee about the "rumble in the jungle" and told him about the large attendance. He will save the back room for us at 7:00. I think is ironic that we are meeting in "New Hope" because that is what we are all looking for right? Definitely no CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've talked to Rot knee about the "rumble in the jungle" and told him about the large attendance. He will save the back room for us at 7:00. I think is ironic that we are meeting in "New Hope" because that is what we are all looking for right? Definitely no CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7:00 Y'all have fun..US old people eat at 5:00..I hope my boys don't eat all the steaks :pardon:

I may have to come, just to watch you two!! :lol: :ph34r:

I haven't seen DH for almost a month...I'm going to be to busy with him :wub: