Paulding.com

Super Acai and Super Acai Cleanse

Super Acai - 1200

Acai berry - Brazillian berry that is most complete and healthy, loaded with antioxidants, amino acids, essential omegas, fibers and protein

Healthy benefits of the acai berry are an increase in sustained energy, help with healthy cholesterol management, improvement of digestive system, and strengthening of immune system, among others ~www.maritzmayer.com*

Super Acai Cleanse

MaritzMayer's number one natural cleansing product. Proper elimination is essential in order to lose the desired amount of weight. Super Acai Cleanse is gentle on the body and should not have any "unwanted" side effects. ~www.maritzmayer.com*

~Oprah's website described Acai as "one of the most nutritious and powerful foods in the world"

~"Rich in antioxidants and amino acids, acai is thought to be one of the most nutritional fruits of the Amazon basin." New York Times, 8/4/2004 ~MaritzMayer Laboratories www.maritzmayer.com

Call us for prices and availability!

I read about Acai Berry close to a year ago and started taking

the juice. 2000 mg daily. About 6 months ago I switched to

a capsule 1000 mg each and take that twice a day. I am running

low and getting ready to place another order.

Do you sell the capsule?

How Much?

Quantity in bottle?

Thank you in advance and wel2_anm.gif to p.com! :good:

Do you sell the capsule?

How Much?

Quantity in bottle?

Thank you in advance and post-1715-1233014080.gif to p.com! :good:

600mg per capsule (2 Capsule serving) 1200 mg per serving total

60 capsules in bottle

$24.99

Do you sell the capsule?

How Much?

Quantity in bottle?

I take it that you like them. I ordered a free trial off the internet, but got scammed. I would like to try them again, but maybe this time from someone reputable.

Thanks for the warm welcome! We are trying to get out to the public more than we already are! Not a lot of people know where we are or that we are even here! Thanks again!

Have not tried them personally but they seem to be popular... flying off the shelf! We are getting positive feedback as far as how it makes people feel when they take them. Energy boost, etc

Do you sell the capsule?

How Much?

Quantity in bottle?

Well have you lost any weight or do you have lots of energy??

I take it that you like them. I ordered a free trial off the internet, but got scammed. I would like to try them again, but maybe this time from someone reputable.

I ordered a free trial, too! I got a notice with my order that gave me 15 days to cancel or my account would be charged almost $90 per month!!! I called immediately and cancelled.

What exactly is this stuff supposed to do? I heard that it was endorsed by Oprah and Rachel Ray for weight loss. I have just started taking it and, so far, can't tell any different. I'm still hungry!!!

I ordered a free trial, too! I got a notice with my order that gave me 15 days to cancel or my account would be charged almost $90 per month!!! I called immediately and cancelled.

What exactly is this stuff supposed to do? I heard that it was endorsed by Oprah and Rachel Ray for weight loss. I have just started taking it and, so far, can't tell any different. I'm still hungry!!!

The co that I ordered from was the same way except the number they gave you to call and cancel wasn't a working number. I finally had to file a complaint with the bank to get it stopped. BAO has so many of their customers scammed from this company that have customer serv reps set up to handle only complaints to this company.

They are supposed to be really good antioxidants, increase metabolism, weight loss, energy. I am going to try them again, but this time I am going to buy the at Herb Depot. I have bought alot of supplements in there before and everything did exactly what they said it would do.

Not trying to be rude as I love Opera but I kind of take her weight loss gimmicks with a grain of salt as she tends to loose weight ans put it right back on. Don't think she is one to listen to when it comes to weight loss. Sorry Just my opinion. BTW love your store I have bought from there quite a few times:)I

Edited by love bug
Not trying to be rude as I love Opera but I kind of take her weight loss gimmicks with a grain of salt as she tends to loose weight ans put it right back on. Don't think she is one to listen to when it comes to weight loss. Sorry Just my opinion. BTW love your store I have bought from there quite a few times:)I

We don't necessarily "trust" her opinion either. We do however trust the studies that have been done to show that the product can do what they claim. We don't sell everything that she talks about and nine times out of ten we already have in the store anything that she has mentioned. We try to do our research as well, before we put a product on the shelf. Thanks for your opinion. It is nice to hear what the public is thinking. :D

We appreciate your business!! Keep it coming! :D