Paulding.com

REMINDER: Crafters/Vendors - Sat & Sun - Jan 24 & 25

UPDATE: Sunday evening.

Well, I can honesty say my feet are killing me but I so enjoyed this weekend. We got to see few pcommers we knew and a few we didn't, which was great. We had a great weekend, outside and inside, sold lots of items, and got some special request for other items that we didn't have, so we are very happy.

Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by (pcommers and nonpcommers), it was a great time. Many thanks to all the vendors on Saturday and on Sunday it was us and the candle folks, which ok I bought yet another candle (2 total this weekend).

Looking forward to next weekend, where we will be outside again if weather is good. If anyone is interested in joining us, please let me know.

Steve & Nemie

=================================================================

We, Nemie's Animal Boutique, will be setting up outside this weekend at the Storage Xxtra Complex on Hwy 92 at Ridge Rd.

We also have other crafters and vendors who will be joining us there. Some are brand new to the area and to setting up outside here. Some are coming from Atlanta to join us.

Please come out and visit with all the vendors that will be there. I am waiting to hear from couple of vendors and once I do, I will add to this post/update it.

If you are a crafter/reseller/vendor and would like to join us on the weekends, please send me a pm. We are always looking for new and different vendors to join us. We will be setting up every weekend (weath permitting) and we will be having different and new vendors all the time joining us.

Confirmed so far: (to be updated later)

Nemie's Animal Boutique

Animal Print Items (handbags, wallets, cases, totes, hair items, etc)

Pet Items (raised feeders, toys, dog jacket/cover up, bandannas, etc)

BabyBoy'BabyGirl Clothing (non pcommer)

Name brand size newborn to 7 clothing for boys and girls.

Ami Petit, Baby Works, Baby Togs, B.T. Kids etc

Great prices!

Lil Bit Country Candles(non pcommer)

Amazing decorative & Novelty candles)

All different designs at great prices.

See pics of some of their candles below!

Vintage Jewelry by Joyce: (non pcommer)

All old ventage jewelry for sell.

Necklaces, Pins, Belts, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings

Must all items are $1.00 to $2.00 each

Huge selection

Tupperware (from Matt - non pcommer)

Selling Tupperware

Accepting Parties

Will have catalogs

Avon (by Ashley) (non pcommer)

Will have samples, products & catalogs

post-21118-1232728883_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1232728903.jpg

post-21118-1232728947_thumb.jpg

Like the Candles !!!I want a pound cake to go in my dish on the counter.

Kids won't eat that one :lol:

That would be a great candle wouldn't it, pound cake, hmmmmm I will ask them to do one.

I also sent you a PM just now.

adding to the vendor list...... If anyone else would like to join us please let me know. We should have a long line of Vendors & Crafters set up Saturday and Sunday at Storage Xxtra Complex on Hwy 92 at Ridge Rd.

Please come out and visit all of the vendors.

Tupperware (from Matt - non pcommer)

Selling Tupperware

Accepting Parties

Will have catalogs

Avon (by Ashley) (non pcommer)

Yes, the rain should be out of our area around 9amish, so we can all set up and have a lovely day out here.

I have been getting quite a few phone calls today from people interested in joining us on the weekends setting up, so looks like we will be have variety of different people each weekend. I am very pleased with all the calls from people who have learned of it from others.

That sounds great. If the weather is good Sunday afternoon, I will try to get by and see ya.

Would be great to see you and chat a bit. Please do try to drop by and see us and all the other vendors there. It will be like a Mini Craft show, sort of.

Hope to see you this weekend.

Nemie

I goofed and was on Handy-Hubby when I posted above, sorry about that.

Wanted to tell CreativeOne, to drop by if out this way, always great to see you.

Hope to see some of you dropping by to visit with us and the other vendors.

The lady who has the vintage jewelry dropped it at our Boutique tonight so it would be there and not long afterward some folks came in looked around/shopped and then saw the jewelry in the corner and took extra time to go through some of it, so they got a preview. They liked a lot of it.

I just wanted to remind everyone that we will be set up outside this weekend.

(hoping the weather cooperates with us)

We will be arriving around 9amish to begin setting up, so please come on out and see what everyone has and get some great Valintine gifts for loved ones and your pets.

I got there before folks got set up but I did get a few shots of some things ...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Well, what a day ! Steve is breaking down right now, so I ran into the Boutique to say thanks to everyone thqt came out today and to remind everyone that we will be outside again tomorrow. If it gets chilly on Sunday, we will move inside but keep some products outside as well, so no matter we will be here on Sunday all day, and we have a nice warm and cozy boutique to keep warm for shopping and chatting.

We will have our "open" red flashing sign in the window of the boutique so you will know we are all here on Sunday.

Also the candle folks will be here on Sunday as well and OMG those candles are just incredible. I bought another one today, so now my boutique will smell fantastic with the candles.

Was a great afternoon out here, thanks everyone! Hope to see many of you on Sunday here at Storage Xxtra Complex on Hwy 92. Our boutique is suite #237.

Well, what a day ! Steve is breaking down right now, so I ran into the Boutique to say thanks to everyone thqt came out today and to remind everyone that we will be outside again tomorrow. If it gets chilly on Sunday, we will move inside but keep some products outside as well, so no matter we will be here on Sunday all day, and we have a nice warm and cozy boutique to keep warm for shopping and chatting.

We will have our "open" red flashing sign in the window of the boutique so you will know we are all here on Sunday.

Also the candle folks will be here on Sunday as well and OMG those candles are just incredible. I bought another one today, so now my boutique will smell fantastic with the candles.

Was a great afternoon out here, thanks everyone! Hope to see many of you on Sunday here at Storage Xxtra Complex on Hwy 92. Our boutique is suite #237.

I got 2 of her candles a few weeks back . She put them in a bag. Boo-Hoo. When i got home and was getting out of my truck. Bam on the cement they went. My glass broke. My poor candles. Maybe you could bring it up to her in a nice small sort of way.So they can be packed a little safer.Just a idea.Would of loved to had a chance to smell and burn them.They smelled so good. They were nice.Boo-Hoo. :(

Nemie- it sounds like you are dong wonderful! I couldn't be happier for yoand Steve. Ya'll are just really sweet and honest people and I love coming by! BTW- did ya find any of those purses we talked about???

Sent you another PM of the colors of your fav. Let me know what you like and don't like.

Thanks s million Lady!!! and Steve said to tell you, "Comme bring the big kids over soon!"

I had hoped to come by today, but DH and I got out and it was just too chilly for me to be outside plus my vision was not good today. :( I hope you will have the crafters back down there and I can come by another time. I hope you had a good week-end.

I had hoped to come by today, but DH and I got out and it was just too chilly for me to be outside plus my vision was not good today. :( I hope you will have the crafters back down there and I can come by another time. I hope you had a good week-end.

Hate that you couldn't get by, but it is completely understandable. If your out and about during the week, please drop by the Animal Boutique and visit with me. I am there everyday from 10am to 7pm. We are located in Suite 237 in the Storage Xxtra Complex. We have all our items in the boutique.

Nemie