Paulding.com

Little Miss Kylee Marie Snow age two months, of Temple Georgia passed away January 21, 2009 at her residence.

Little Miss Snow is survived by her parents: Madison and Anita Snow of Temple, Ga; Paternal Grandparents: Dean and Donna Snow of Temple, Ga; Maternal Grandparents: Tracey and Angela Hardy of Haralson, Ga: Paternal Great Grandparents: Dean and Patricia Snow of Whitesburg, Ga; and Tommy and Martha Lawhorn of Temple, Ga; Maternal Great Grandparents: Jimmy and Bessie Collins of Hiram, Ga and Tommy and Anita Hardy of Dallas, Ga; Aunt: Mardi and Morgan Snow; Uncle: Thomas Hardy: and many cousins.

Funeral services for Little Miss Snow will be held at the Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home Chapel, Sunday January 25, 2009 at 2:00pm with Pastor Jane Allen officiating. Interment will follow in the Pleasant Grove United Methodist Church Cemetery.

Pallbearers are asked to meet at the Funeral Home Sunday by 1:15pm and they include: Jimmy Collins, Tracey Hardy, Greg Greer and Kevin Kensington.

The family will receive friends at Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home Saturday January 24, 2009 from 5:00pm-9:00pm.

The Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home has charge of all arrangements for Little Miss Kylee Marie Snow.

RIP little angel.

I had no idea this momma was even a momma, I remember her being a baby herself...

Anita, Angela, Thomas...as well as the rest of this little angels family you are in my prayers.

Edited by Skooter92

Oh Madison,

I am so very sorry. I just heard the news this morning. If there is anything we can do for you or your family please let us know. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

We love you. The Howell Family (Brent, Sandy, Anna, Katie, Ashley, Jonathan and Jacob)