Paulding.com

Darlene Yvette Auprey Johns Jacobs

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JohnnyJ stopped by the office earlier today for a brief visit. For the record, he and I have been and are great friends. My prayers are with him, Nathan and the daughters over Darlene's passing.

We discussed doing Darlene's obituary and I suspect we'll be posting that sometime tomorrow.

My condolences to JohnnyJ and family.

pubby

I think i`ll stop in to see him,it`s been a while,but he never forgets a face and name. :wub:

HB.

No he don't...

Johnny is one of those if you have him as a friend you have a friend for life.. and Darlene was the same way...

Both of them touched a lot of lives...

My heart goes out to the family...

No he don't...

Johnny is one of those if you have him as a friend you have a friend for life.. and Darlene was the same way...

Both of them touched a lot of lives...

My heart goes out to the family...

Hey - I told Daddy you are worried about him... so you just might be hearing from him soon. He thinks the world of you. He's hanging in there...

You know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers my friend.

Darlene was a good woman. Her great smile and laugh will live on in my memories for years to come!

Blessings to you all. :wub: :(

------------------

I just spoke w/ Johnny. He's aware of the outpouring of love and support, and was appreciative of it all.

I just now got a chance to post today. I know Johnny is very appreciative of all the love, support and prayers you all are sending his way. I'm sure when Johnny is ready he will be on here thanking you all himself.

Just keep all the kids and grandkids in your prayers. It's tough to lose a mother and grandmother at any age, but when your a teen it can be a really tough and confusing time. Nathan has had to grow up way to fast already in his short life, and this is just another stepping stone in his life that happened way to soon. But he and Johnny has lots of family and friends that they can lean on.

God bless you all for your thoughts and prayers.

I have just heard about this. Johnny and the rest of the family, you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Matt..If there is ANYTHING we can do, please let us know. You guys were there for us and lifted us up in your prayers when we weren't able to do it for ourselves when Stacy went home to be with the Lord.

May God give you all the peace you need now and in the days to come.

Wendy and family

JohnnyJ stopped by the office earlier today for a brief visit. For the record, he and I have been and are great friends. My prayers are with him, Nathan and the daughters over Darlene's passing.

We discussed doing Darlene's obituary and I suspect we'll be posting that sometime tomorrow.

My condolences to JohnnyJ and family.

pubby

OH....OH....I do know this family!!! I just put 2 and 2 together!!! Oh my gosh!!!