Paulding.com

Darlene Yvette Auprey Johns Jacobs

Two topics have been merged. In doing so, the time of posts takes precedent. We're not able to reorder them.

Here is the official obituary posted by Pubby further in the posts:

Darlene Yvette Auprey Johns Jacobs 57 years old of Dallas, Georgia passed away at her residence on January 8th, 2009 after battling cancer. She was the daughter of Richard Auprey and Joyce Rousseau Auprey Kochol, born on September 27th, 1951 in Concord, NH

Darlene found great joy in sewing and spending time with all of her grandchildren and taking care of her son, Nathan. She always cherished her longtime friendships With Gary & Dianne Brawner and family, Gail Lewis and family and The Murray Family.

Surviving family members: husband, Johnny Frank Jacobs of Dallas, GA; son, Nathan Tyler Jacobs of Dallas, GA; daughter, Cindi Johns Wiley & her husband, Brian of Snellville; daughter, Becky Johns Smith of Douglasville; step-daughter, Heather Jacobs Shutley & husband Matt of Dallas; step-daughter Jennifer Jacobs Presley of Dallas; step-son, Mark Jacobs of Dallas; Grandaughters, Megan Johns of Snellville; Ashlyne Blackburn & Chelsea Smith of Douglasville; Grandsons, Justin Johns of Snellville; Austin Blackburn of Douglasville: Jacob & Andrew Shutley; Dylan, Joshua & Jonathan Presley, and Dawson Smith all of Dallas; her mother, Joyce Rousseau Kochol of Zepher Hills, FL; father, Richard Joseph Auprey of Penacook, NH; sister, Patty Auprey of Concord, NH; Nephew, Shawn Jeffery of Concord, NH; Great-Niece, Myriah Theresa Grace Kavanaugh of Hookset, NH, Mother-in-law, Marjorie Jacobs, Brother-in-laws, Tony Jacobs & Michael Jacobs and Nephews, Trey Lee of Dallas and Tim Lee of New York

Preceded in death by her grandmother, Melvina Auprey grandfather, Raymond Auprey; great grandmother, Eliza Rousseau; grandfather,Clarence Rousseau; previous husband, Michael Johns; Step-father, Marion (Notch) Kochol; husband, grandmother, Vera Rousseau Auprey; grandson, Nicholas Caine Smith.

Donations to the American Cancer Society are preferred in lieu of flowers.

Arrangements and memorial services are pending.

====================================================================

LUMAK posted:

R.I.P. Prayers for the family.

Edited by Hello Sarah?
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so so so very sorry to hear about this. JohnnyJ and Pastor Matt are two of most awesome people I have ever met. My deepest sympathies to all the people struggling with this reality. :(

LR-

I have not heard anything about arrangements yet, but I am sure that chikadee or PM will post when they are ready.

Matt/Heather..........if there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to tell me.

:(

LR-

I have not heard anything about arrangements yet, but I am sure that chikadee or PM will post when they are ready.

Matt/Heather..........if there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to tell me.

:(

I'll let Dad post when he's ready to disclose everything. We all greatly appreciate your prayers and support over the last few months - especially over the last week.

It's been a very hard and tiring week for everyone.

Thanks

I'll let Dad post when he's ready to disclose everything. We all greatly appreciate your prayers and support over the last few months - especially over the last week.

It's been a very hard and tiring week for everyone.

Thanks

Hun I am so sorry this breaks my heart....

Johnny and Darlene have always had a special place in my heart...

if there is anything I can do for any of you please let me know..

if you need for someone to baby sit I will be there..

or whatever y'all need..

all of you will be in my prayers...

May God grant you the strength to get through this horrible time of missing Darlene..

(((HUGS))))

angel_called_home_reflection.gif