Paulding.com

Calling all Crafter's Again!

• 3 weeks later...
YEA!! :yahoo: :yahoo: Just talked to Emmie at Vito's

MONKEY DOODLE BOWTIQUE will be there :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: (And so will the quilt lady *wink*wink*)

It was great talking with you. Spots are going fast. It's going to be a great event. Everyone hurry and get a spot. :clapping: :yahoo:

It was great talking with you. Spots are going fast. It's going to be a great event. Everyone hurry and get a spot. :clapping: :yahoo:

Just an Update Spaces are going. It will be here before you know it. Come get your space. :clapping: :yahoo:

Bumping for you :)

Thank you!!! We need to get a count on who's going to participate. It will be here before you know it. Please pm me or call to get the form to pay for your spot. It's going to be a great one alot of great crafter's. Get your spot :yahoo: :clapping:

Are you in Mark??

I'm sorry it's taken so long to get back on this.

Unfortunately I think I'll have to pass on this one. I haven't had the time to put together spring/easter type items. Most of what I have right now is still centered around Christmas and Fall.

I'm sorry it's taken so long to get back on this.

Unfortunately I think I'll have to pass on this one. I haven't had the time to put together spring/easter type items. Most of what I have right now is still centered around Christmas and Fall.

I'm sorry your going to miss this one. Some other people have asked if you were going to be here.I was saving your spot just in case. Thanks for letting me know. We will miss you. I'll keep you posted for the next one.

Hi Everyone,

I know it seems early but time does fly by. We are trying to get our Spring Craft fair going. We need all you crafty people back and we need to decide on which date. So i wanted to get it started before everyone gets booked up , And also so everyone can get planning there craft's. Booth prices will stay the same as prev. $25.00 for a 10x10 space. You will have to provide your tables and tent if you need one. We have learned alot from our last event, I thought it went really well, but we have ironed out a few kinks and will have additional parking behind the plaza and also on the side. I look foward to every ones input. The Dates that we were looking at were Sat. March 21st or Sat. the 28th. So i want everyone to let me know and we will vote on the day. I can't waait to get this going. I know it will be great for everyone. :clapping: :yahoo:

Thanks,

Emmie Vito's Cafe

For those that do not know we are located at:

The Mossy Creek Plaza

10175 Dallas Acworth Hwy

770-529-8568

WE Just Put the sign out front for everyone to see the advertisement for the Craft Fair. March 28th. Hurry for your spot :clapping: :yahoo:

Thank you!!! We need to get a count on who's going to participate. It will be here before you know it. Please pm me or call to get the form to pay for your spot. It's going to be a great one alot of great crafter's. Get your spot :yahoo: :clapping:

Another space Gone. This is a great way to get your name out there, And sell some stuff. There starting to really go fast this week. Get your space. :clapping: :yahoo:

Another space Gone. This is a great way to get your name out there, And sell some stuff. There starting to really go fast this week. Get your space. :clapping: :yahoo:

Bumping for the weekend. Hurry and get your spot.

Sorry we didn't come by today....:( Hubby was SOOOOOO upset because he wants to come eat :rolleyes: I asked him when he could pencil us in and he says Saturday!

Soooooooo....we'll be having lunch with you Saturday before/after we look at spots ^_^

Thanks!!

It was great seeing you today. I'm glad you got the spot you wanted. Spot's are going i hope to get a final head count this week. I will list who :yahoo: :clapping: will be participating.

It was great seeing you today. I'm glad you got the spot you wanted. Spot's are going i hope to get a final head count this week. I will list who :yahoo: :clapping: will be participating.

Bumping to let everyone know we have a few spaces left. Hurry in. :clapping: :yahoo:

Jessica and Jaqui are both so excited. I think I've got one more, too. Have you heard from the Adirondack-style chair guy?

[/quote

Hi there,

I am glad everyones excited. I haven't heard from the chair guy yet. I am so glad for all your help. We have a few spaces left. I think it's going to be a great success. Talk with you soon,

Emmie