Paulding.com

RIP - Jeanette "Bri" Lopez

Funeral will be

Thursday at 3pm

205 Ensign Drive

Dallas, GA

If you are familiar with the area, its the church behind McDonalds. There will be no viewing.

For those of you who knew her, you already know how special and sweet she was. For those of you that did not know her, she was an only child and absolutely adored by her parents as well as her entire family and friends. She was a happy, straight A student. She had the most beautiful curly red hair. She will be missed by so many people.

Rest In Peace Bri!!!!

Oh, my. Putting a name with it for some reason now makes it so much more real for me. Staying... I will be praying for this family. Your concern and wisdom has been noted by myself. Hopefully this will wake up a community and lifes will be changed.

Funeral will be

Thursday at 3pm

205 Ensign Drive

Dallas, GA

If you are familiar with the area, its the church behind McDonalds. There will be no viewing.

For those of you who knew her, you already know how special and sweet she was. For those of you that did not know her, she was an only child and absolutely adored by her parents as well as her entire family and friends. She was a happy, straight A student. She had the most beautiful curly red hair. She will be missed by so many people.

Rest In Peace Bri!!!!

My condolences to the family. May God give them the strength and courage to get through this, I can not imagine the pain they are going through but I know it must be unbearable. I will continue to pray for this family. And may you rest in peace Bri.

Rest in Peace Bri.

I remember seeing her receive so many awards throughout elementary school. My daughter has know her since 2nd grade.

I cannot imagine the pain the family must feel.

Prayers will continue!

Edited by Christa01

My children know Bri and my daughter is in her home room class. I have Scouts that also know her. She has touched their lives and they will not forget her.

Our family and Scouts have kept the family and friends in our prayers.

May God erase all your sorrows and replace them with sweet memories.

Just wanted to add the notice her family placed....

Jeanette Lopez

Family-Placed Death Notice

LOPEZ, Bri In Loving Memory of our beloved child Jeanette Bri Lopez, age 12, of Dallas, GA passed away Sunday, January 4, 2009. She was an extraordinary young lady, full of energy and creativity. Bri touched many lives and was loved dearly by her family and those that knew her well. She is survived by her mother and father, Julia and Nino Lopez, Dallas; Grandparents Jeannine and James Rodgers, Gulfport, MS; Grandparents Marsha and Bobby Fields, Dallas; Great Grandparents Diane and Ted Pullen, Marietta; Great Great Grandfather, Dupont Fisher, Marietta; Aunts and uncles, Tammy and Eric Russell, SC; Kay and Herman Willoughby, Douglasville; Butch Smith, Dallas; Austin Hanson, Gulfport, MS; Elizabeth and Kenneth Greene, Cartersville; Inez Holloway, Thomasville; Barbara Carter, Knoxville, TN; Betty Jo Carter, Jonesboro; Jim and Karen Pullen, Acworth; Lee and Janet Pullen, Marietta. She is also survived by several cousins that will miss her dearly. A memorial service will be held Thursday, January 8, 2009, at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, at 3:00 p.m. 205 Ensign Drive, Dallas, GA 30157. Arrangements by Cremation Society of the SOUTH in Marietta. 770-420-5557

To the Lopez family. My prayers are with you through this hard time. I didn't know Bri but I can tell she was one special little girl by the things people have said. My the Lord lift you up in his hands and take care of you through the hard days ahead.