Paulding.com

You can sleep well tonight.

post-6208-1230443871_thumb.jpg

I would do the introduction but I'll wait for his mother to do that.

I have more to show from this portrait session, keep watch for the next few days.

IF YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE DUTY MEMBER IN YOUR FAMILY, Please call for a special offer I am making through the end of the year.

NO SITTING FEE, and all purchases at 1/2 off my printed price list.

Free CD with up to 5 of your favorite poses in low resolution to share with your service member via email.

All sessions and visits by appointment please.

A $50 reservation fee is needed to hold your requested time, and it will be credited in full to your purchase.

Oh!!! I know who that soldier Mama is!!!!!! OMGosh what a wonderful picture.

My nephew is home from boot camp. I am gonna get his Mama in touch with you for pictures. He leaves Jan 4th for his advanced training. I will be in touch soon about getting some pictures of my nephew.

Ohhh he looks so young! Great PIC!!!!!!!!

He is the youngest one in his basic training class. He will be on to Airborne School (sorry if my terminology isn't correct) soon. Jumping out of an airplane is something I could never, ever do.

Thanks for all of the compliments.

He is the youngest one in his basic training class. He will be on to Airborne School (sorry if my terminology isn't correct) soon. Jumping out of an airplane is something I could never, ever do.

Thanks for all of the compliments.

Me either!

post-6208-1230443871_thumb.jpg

I would do the introduction but I'll wait for his mother to do that.

I have more to show from this portrait session, keep watch for the next few days.

IF YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE DUTY MEMBER IN YOUR FAMILY, Please call for a special offer I am making through the end of the year.

NO SITTING FEE, and all purchases at 1/2 off my printed price list.

Free CD with up to 5 of your favorite poses in low resolution to share with your service member via email.

All sessions and visits by appointment please.

A $50 reservation fee is needed to hold your requested time, and it will be credited in full to your purchase.

Wonderful portrait Nicholas - very handsome young man. Momma ya done good.